Rumored Canelo vs Jermall Charlo May 4th PBC PPV

Need to stop listening to that delusional clown Glaser. He is the only source of all the PBC doom and gloom. Weird Canelo still playing games and just wont name the opponent, it should be done 11 weeks out.

It’s probably gonna be jermall. Would’ve preferred Bud tbh.

After this one we can look forward to a trilogy vs the Jermull, Jermoll and Jermill triplets.

Jermall was the original fight between the Charlos I wanted to see, but then Jermall stopped fighting forever and recently let Plant publicly son him, that was not a good look. I think the fight looks pretty meh now, tbh, Jermell and Jermall not the same person but Twin was so bad I almost feel like the more impressive brother already got shown the definition of levels so what kinda of fire and I mean FIRE is big Charlo gonna show us that’s gonna make this fight intriguing at some point between round 1 and it’s conclusion? Because what I’ve seen lately, I question where dudes head is and if he’s even cut for the game.

I don’t have those questions about Benavidez anymore, kid was born to break opponents. I just don’t see the viability of prolonging this showdown for guys with 0 significant recent wins, but that’s what we all hate so I will cut this rant here

Canelo one of the biggest cherry pickers of all time

Why does Canelo duck Benevidaz? Isnt Bivol the tougher fight?

Back