Canelo vs Kirkland close for May 2nd

Cool. Kirkland walking, now.

They just announced on HBO that the main event will start on 11:30 EST

Bring out the soul-less one.

The kidney raping machine.

The liver splitter.

Floyd is the top selling PPV star right now/ever. He can't get any bigger. 5 out the ten selling PPVs are his.

You realize PPV wasn't a thing when Ray fought right. they had closed circut back then.. you had to go to a theater to watch the big fights.... but guess what.. Ray was selling coke, on wheaties boxes, etc... he was all over tv.. Mayweather is a beneficiary of the time he has fought in...

If you dont like Canelo then fuck you imo.

"I want to be so close it's gonna feel like we're fucking" smh Kirkland

He was in jail for a while,thats probably as close to training as he got in there.

You realize PPV wasn't a thing when Ray fought right. they had closed circut back then.. you had to go to a theater to watch the big fights.... but guess what.. Ray was selling coke, on wheaties boxes, etc... he was all over tv.. Mayweather is a beneficiary of the time he has fought in...

What does Floyd need to do to ever receive an ounce of praise from you? Become president? Knock out Wlad and Golovkin before retiring?

Well, if Kirkland gets waxed early again, the Wolfe train will be long and heavy.

He was in jail for a while,thats probably as close to training as he got in there.

I bet he stole everyones fruit cups.

Lol at all these promotions.

Im going to start a promotion I think.

What does Floyd need to do to ever receive an ounce of praise from you? Become president? Knock out Wlad and Golovkin before retiring?

Don't be an idiot.. we are talking about Ray Leonard here.. What does Ray need to do to receive an ounce of respect from you?

and I said Floyd is the only charasmatic fighter we have at the top these days.. is that not praise?

You realize that 2 rounds is the difference right? 3 more good rounds for Pac and he won... when he shouldn't have even gone past 4 according to you..you predicted 4th round ko right?

He's barely throwing the right.he threw 3 lefts in combo form at one point lol... I think FLoyd is still the favorite if they had a rematch, but it's not crazy to think Pac would be more active with the hands at full health and make it more interesting..possibly win the 2 more rounds he needed to get in the running

118 -112 was not a bad score.

I dont really think Pacman won round 9 and 10 at all, its probably one of those cases were judges dont want to be the guy with the 118 score in a big fight and give one boxer the benefit of the doubt.

Floyd (even in his style) was probably cruising too, had Manny been more active Floyd would probably have countered more.

Kinda funny that Mannys inactivity is what made him win the latter rounds.

Don't be an idiot.. we are talking about Ray Leonard here.. What does Ray need to do to receive an ounce of respect from you?

and I said Floyd is the only charasmatic fighter we have at the top these days.. is that not praise?

Ray is a god among men.

Back