Canelo vs Plant Nov.6th PBC Showtime PPV

Talk enough shit to get the usually humble and polite canelo to shove you, then throw a haymaker, get slipped and countered so bad you get cut. His motivation has got to tank after this

Reactions: HHJ
Lol Plant couldnt even touch him with a rabbit shot, and Canelo countered him with a bitchslap. I have no problem with Plant he is a cool dude and his fighting looks nice, but come on, he has stamina issues and no punch, Canelo will murder him.

Should take the glasses off before you throw a punch, especially if you aim at a world class counter puncher. I assume that's what caused the cut.
Anyway, Canelo ducked the left hook like a boss... Reminded me of this:

Canelo learned how to speak English and became a menace

Yea, motherfucker should definitely be part of every proper english vocabulary.... I'm proud of Canelo, because I thought he's still at this level:

I wouldn't call it a sucker punch. If you shove someone like that you should expect them to swing. Which Canelo clearly did.
Plant escalated it and then got the worst of it. Not a good look.

Reactions: HHJ
Plant called Canelo a MF…. Canelo’s English not being his first language, translates it directly to Spanish and thinks caleb is disrespectful to his mother… thats why he lost it. He kept repeating “don’t disrespect my mother” he even said it on the portion cable called him that after the scuffle

lol Canelo with the perfect pull counter. Caleb is going to facePlant on this one for sure.

Plant called Canelo a MF…. Canelo’s English not being his first language, translates it directly to Spanish and thinks caleb is disrespectful to his mother… thats why he lost it. He kept repeating “don’t disrespect my mother” he even said it on the portion cable called him that after the scuffle

Makes sense why Canelo reacted like that, since he usually doesn't get like that at a presser.

Add two Ls to Plant's record

Slip and counter w a two piece . Lol . The fight in a microcosm

I don’t buy this at all. Just an attempt to sell tickets on a fight that isn’t very interesting on paper.

But if it’s true then the only two things I can get from this is both fighters are acting like idiots for one.

and second, caleb is fucked

Back