Can't go in a pool with this $380 Gucci swimsuit

CoolB

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Firstly $380 for a damn swimsuit and it's sold out! What the fuck is wrong with this world but even worse with this one is it can't come in contact with chlorine.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/09/22/guccis-sold-out-380-swimsuit-cant-touch-chlorine.html
1537627186490.jpg

A better question is why the hell is she modeling the swimsuit in some mom jeans...

Chlorine? Pool?

<DisgustingHHH>

yacht2-600x400.jpg

A better question is why the hell is she modeling the swimsuit in some mom jeans...
In the story this was the blurb under the picture;

"Selfridges suggests you sport the stylish one-piece with "skirts, denim and anything high-rise." (Gucci)"

Chlorine? Pool?

<DisgustingHHH>

yacht2-600x400.jpg
Are you kidding. Most of these people buying this suit are probably grossed out at the idea of swimming in the ocean or a lake.

That’s why I wear “goochi”, it’s cheaper and the chlorine don’t hurt it

I think the type of person that would wear this would be one of those Instagram models. You put your bathing suit on, go to a nice beach, take some sexy pictures to post, and then go back home without ever having gotten wet.

Chlorine pools are for poor people. Any half decent pool is using salt these days.

I try to buy clothes that don't advertise the brand. Plain t-shirts for example. No alligators or little dudes on horses for me.

Only peasants swim in chlorine treated pools.

Real ballers swim in warm oceans year round.

I saw hoes in one piece swimsuits with jean shorts all summer here in Calgary.

Back