Can't stop eating Burger King

Happened exactly as I said, with me actually leaving a couple things that actually happened out to not make people think it wasn’t real.

Those were nightly stories for us then. We were those guys in the 90’s. Gif real bad depression around 98 and fell off the face of the earth, which was sad both for me, and my friends, because I went from legend to guy that weirded out.. But I had to get healthy to be myself again. I was reborn as a nerd right after 2000 after 2 years of zero contact with outside world.
Well as I know you, you did it for you and you're all the better for it. I always say no judgement to you because we're m80s, and I mean it.

The Whaler was my favorite fast food sandwich of all time.
hqdefault.jpg

Maybe in college days, there was a Burger King across the street and the sorta oval shaped chicken sandwich with mayo was not bad. Also the variation using like pizza sauce/cheese also good.

Fast food is not that good for you long term but once or twice a week is fine

Much healthier if you tried to make the burger yourself, try to not used processed meat, instead grind the meat yourself or something - your own homemade patty you can eat them really pretty much every day

Back