Resolved Can't use any of the text adjust options

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't bolden text, embed media, etc. all the icons ^ above are just dark and the only thing I can do is open and close the sub-menus , but those will be fillled with dark, unclickable icons too. Oh and I can use the zoom/preview option, but that doesn't help me a lot.

Could a mod or admin be so kind as to help me out here! I would appreciate it a lot!

Try this:

Icons are grayed/disabled on mobile
- For those having issues with the icons grayed out/disabled on mobile, this happens when the bb code ( [ ] ) icon is clicked. Make sure it's un-clicked to enable the icons.

Yy7gL5U.png

- For desktop users it's next to 'preview' [ ] and for mobile it's under 'more options' next to preview. Click the button with 3 vertical dots to see it.

You can find more info here:

Yeah, I remember finding that button before when I had the same problem a while ago. But that button seems to have disappeared. I'll try switching to desktop mode on my browser.

Switched to desktop mode and still don't see the button of that screenshot.

Click the 3 dots beside 'Insert table' and below it you can find the BB code icon ( [ ] )

See pic below.

GGenaXA.png

Man, I totally looked over it, being that it's even a shade darker, than all the other darkened icons. Also, I figured I couldn't click darkened icons, so I was looking for a bright one.

Why is this feature even added? What purpose does it have?

Try this:

Icons are grayed/disabled on mobile
- For those having issues with the icons grayed out/disabled on mobile, this happens when the bb code ( [ ] ) icon is clicked. Make sure it's un-clicked to enable the icons.

Yy7gL5U.png

- For desktop users it's next to 'preview' [ ] and for mobile it's under 'more options' next to preview. Click the button with 3 vertical dots to see it.

You can find more info here:

Thanks, Jack!
It worked. I must have clicked on those square parenthesis accidentally.
I had to post bare texts for some time now.
Fixed and happy:):):)

Reactions: Gio
Back