Movies CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD (First Official Image, post #119)

is liv still gorgeous?

Update: June 6, 2023

Captain America: New World Order Retitled to CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD; New Behind-the-Scenes Photo of Harrison Ford and Anthony Mackie

Fx8GQG0XoAIfKyF

Captain America: New World Order Retitled to CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD; New Behind-the-Scenes Photo of Harrison Ford and Anthony Mackie

Fx8GQG0XoAIfKyF

Sonofabitch!
I was all excited for a new Captain America movie until I saw this pic, I forgot Steve Rogers gave his shield away in the end of that garbage ass Endgame, another reason to hate that fucking movie!
Nothing against Anthony Mackie, I think he's a great actor, but this aint the Cap I know and love
What a horrible turn of events this turned out to be

Sonofabitch!
I was all excited for a new Captain America movie until I saw this pic, I forgot Steve Rogers gave his shield away in the end of that garbage ass Endgame, another reason to hate that fucking movie!
Nothing against Anthony Mackie, I think he's a great actor, but this aint the Cap I know and love

Let's be honest though. Marvel has been turning to dog shit ever since the first avengers film

Sonofabitch!

Yeah Chris Evans did a great job playing the character. I skipped Endgame because I heard it sucked, but there's no super soldier serum or anything? Just Falcon with no special abilities taking up Steve Rogers' shield and name? WTF.

Mackie was good as Falcon, but Cap isn't Cap without the finest horsemeat and acai berries.

Steve Rogers got a great sendoff. I don't know if Anthony Mackie can carry his own movie though. They should have kept Chris Evans in the series as an aged up version of himself acting as a mentor to the younger superheroes.

Why did they change the title?

Not a fan, and after the terrible show I was already in the "wait to stream unless good reviews come out" mindset...looking like Quantomania level Meh now.

Not a fan, and after the terrible show I was already in the "wait to stream unless good reviews come out" mindset...looking like Quantomania level Meh now.

Agreed. Last good MCU movie I saw was No Way Home.

Damn.

Even Harrison Ford can't save this one.

Fx8GQG0XoAIfKyF

Gonna be an interesting movie for sure. It'll have the full power of the marketing machine behind it.

changed the title cause they couldnt afford the big bucks to get Kevin Nash to appear and dick sling everyone into oblivion

Back