Caribbean takeover. Sterling, Leon, Gane, Rozenstruik, Overeem

TS -- you're really reaching on this one.

Suriname has only Atlantic coast. It's South America, and too far south for it to be considered "Caribbean".
Ciryl Gane? He is as French as they come. Born in France, all his Muay Thai fights in France, French trainer. Where's the Guadeloupe connection?
Overeem is European. Hounslow and Netherlands do not have turquoise blue ocean vistas.

Seems like a silly thread to be honest. Just my view.

This is silly as hell. It's like me saying Petr Yan is the first male Chinese MMA champion.

Suriname is usually classed as Caribbean alongside Guyana and French Guyana
Suriname is a small country on the northeastern coast of South America. It's defined by vast swaths of tropical rainforest, Dutch colonial architecture and a melting-pot culture. On its Atlantic coast is the capital, Paramaribo, where palm gardens grow near Fort Zeelandia, a 17th-century trading post. Paramaribo is also home to Saint Peter and Paul Basilica, a towering wood cathedral consecrated in 1885.

Literally the first thing that comes up when searching the word.

This is for the Dominican Republic an actual Caribbean country.

The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti to the west. It's known for its beaches, resorts and golfing. Its terrain comprises rainforest, savannah and highlands, including Pico Duarte, the Caribbean’s tallest mountain. Capital city Santo Domingo has Spanish landmarks like the Gothic Catedral Primada de America dating back 5 centuries in its Zona Colonial district.

25 out of 25 top 100 m sprint times go to people from the Caribbean, Africa, America, and Asia. But all look like the guys in the OP. I'm shocked that the same guys are doing well in MMA now. Not really.

Suriname is a small country on the northeastern coast of South America. It's defined by vast swaths of tropical rainforest, Dutch colonial architecture and a melting-pot culture. On its Atlantic coast is the capital, Paramaribo, where palm gardens grow near Fort Zeelandia, a 17th-century trading post. Paramaribo is also home to Saint Peter and Paul Basilica, a towering wood cathedral consecrated in 1885.

Literally the first thing that comes up when searching the word.

This is for the Dominican Republic an actual Caribbean country.

The Dominican Republic is a Caribbean nation that shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti to the west. It's known for its beaches, resorts and golfing. Its terrain comprises rainforest, savannah and highlands, including Pico Duarte, the Caribbean’s tallest mountain. Capital city Santo Domingo has Spanish landmarks like the Gothic Catedral Primada de America dating back 5 centuries in its Zona Colonial district.

Suriname Caribbean

"Suriname is considered to be a culturally Caribbean country, and is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM). Suriname is the only sovereign nation outside Europe where Dutch is the official and prevailing language of government, business, media, and education."

Suriname is also part of Caricom.... Suriname is definitely Caribbean. Most islands have more in common with Suriname than the DR.

Says on Wiki Gane is born in France. Has he spent a significant part of his life on Guadeloupe or is it just his heritage?
Not trying to spark the whole nationality/ethnicity debate. Just curious since I'm a fan.

Born in France,raised in France, studied in France, and Gym in France, he may have spent holidays in Guadeloupe (it's really common for french caribbean) but that's all, beside his ethnicity he is a continental french

As far as combat sports goes we gotta face facts here fellas, the eastern europeans can't be stopped. I for one welcome our slavic overlords.

Overeem got released

Says on Wiki Gane is born in France. Has he spent a significant part of his life on Guadeloupe or is it just his heritage?

Not trying to spark the whole nationality/ethnicity debate. Just curious since I'm a fan.

Guadeloupe is part of France, there's zero legal difference if you are born there or in Paris. Gane's father is Guadeloupean, but I don't know where his mother is from. He was born in La-Roche-sur-Yon, which is one of the least exotic cities in mainland France though, lol.

Not sure which is worth. A lone Sherdoger who posts something this obviously dumb/fake, or the Sherdog LEGION that will argue with said moron for 10 pages. It's a Shenigma. Fer sher.

You listed seven fighters, two of which are elite.

The Caucasus Region will fart that out of their asshole in a day or two.
RACIST!

77d91ece2d412db3ae600278e5165065.gif

You know you're battling cognitive dissonance when you're including retired Dutch fighters and decades-old journeymen in your imaginary and ethnically-fetishized "takeover".

You listed seven fighters, two of which are elite.

The Caucasus Region will fart that out of their asshole in a day or two.

Do you nuthiggers ever stop?.. You're on every fucking thread

Should they just change it to DFC? Dagestani Fighting Championship

Would that appease you guys and let other people to be able to mention other fighters without you jumping all over them with how amazing dagestani fighters are.

Can't wait for them to fade away once they get KO'd... Khabib was the exception.. Not the rule

Back