Carl Frampton vs ... wait for it...

Should be an exciting fight, I wonder if Donaire would have anything on that left hook if he actually does land it. Frampton didn't look good on his win against Horacio Garcia in front of his hometown but he is the slightly younger fighter who has faced way better competition. Carl Frampton by UD.

Frampton should take this, but it's a decent fight. If Nonito somehow wins this, it'll do a lot for his legacy, which is already pretty strong.

Donaire is pretty much shot, but he might still have enough to make it interesting for a few rounds.

Should be an exciting fight, I wonder if Donaire would have anything on that left hook if he actually does land it. Frampton didn't look good on his win against Horacio Garcia in front of his hometown but he is the slightly younger fighter who has faced way better competition. Carl Frampton by UD.

I really wouldn't say Frampton has faced way better competition. He'll win because Donaire is above his best weight and shot, but Donaire's body of work is a lot more impressive than Frampton's.

I really wouldn't say Frampton has faced way better competition. He'll win because Donaire is above his best weight and shot, but Donaire's body of work is a lot more impressive than Frampton's.
Should've said recent competition. His wins over Vic Darchinyan and Raul Martinez were impressive.

Donaire is pretty much shot, but he might still have enough to make it interesting for a few rounds.
Carl hasnt looked good either.

He got a gift last fight which was a tune-up fight. Nevermind the fact that hes been coming overweight

Carl looked so good before the 2nd LSCruz fight. Now it just looks like he's totally meh about things and it's showed in his performances since.

Is milpitas going to come back around and be a giant douche for this fight as well? I’m fairly sure picking donaire over rigs wasn’t the smoothest move he ever made.

Back