Carlos Condit improves his ranking by staying inactive

Lol love it

Everyone so bad that a retired Condit moves up

I don't get how he is even ranked in the top 10. condit is a good fighter...but he was choked out in the 1st round of his last fight...which was what, over 2 years ago? When fighters are inactive, they should automatically move down in the rankings...condit should be near 15th...not 6th..

So retired he is scheduled to fight in December, still funny he is ranked 6 when it'll be almost year and a half since his last fight when he faces Magny and over 2 since he won a fight, and more than 5 since he was on a win streak.
Last losses, #1 contender and then Champ. Calm down.

I don't get how he is even ranked in the top 10. condit is a good fighter...but he was choked out in the 1st round of his last fight...which was what, over 2 years ago? When fighters are inactive, they should automatically move down in the rankings...condit should be near 15th...not 6th..

It's because we've got bums like Usman and Covington 'breaking' into the top 10

PMP still not top 15.

In before his minions here go apeshit.

I think he was number 15.

Till leapfrogged him, and half the division by beating actual legit competition.

Well that makes a lot of sense...
Condit last fight was in august 2016 and his last win was in may 2015

Gus went to #1 before the Glover fight by having Shogun as his best win.

Ska_rmavbild_2017_10_24_kl_08_44_44.png

wise man
Kamaru Usman drops while smashing folk. LOL

Can’t drop rankings of you don’t lose. Clever work Carlos.

It's because we've got bums like Usman and Covington 'breaking' into the top 10

I think condits next fight will tell us alot...he probably needed a long break...I want that mean condit back...I remember condit from the wec days...when he came out, he had that sneer on his face...he was a f'king killer back then...

I think condits next fight will tell us alot...he probably needed a long break...I want that mean condit back...I remember condit from the wec days...when he came out, he had that sneer on his face...he was a f'king killer back then...

Yeah I miss that guy

Oh well if anyone can be a sacrificial lamb it's our boy Magny so fingers crossed

It's almost like he has a fight coming up or something...

inb4 "But Dana said the media make the rankings!"

They do.

Media thought Cerrone was ahead of Condit based on his close fight with Robbie. They changed their minds once Cerrone got blasted in the first round by a newcomer.

spoke of retiring and now that he's got a fight lined up he starts climbing the rankings...

Back