Carson: 'Darwin influenced by Satan.'

Glad I could help.

(in reality, anytime someone has provided you with actual information you've ignored it or changed goal posts so there's actually no helping you)

it's refreshing to know that more and more people see this...

And it's hilarious how you and I made the exact same post simultaneously.

you have never addressed specifics...to anything.

you employ lies and strawmen on a frequent basis.

When pressed to answer a specific question, you deflect, lie, and/or move the goal posts, and my favorite line, "...oh, you won't understand, why bother."

You are the most dishonest person on this forum, and everyone sees it.

Continue the dipshit dance...

it's still amusing.

Please tell us how the Nephilim bred with earth women and actually fly the UFOs that we see.

Calm down you sound emotional. And in regards to my level of honesty and specificity..well...I disagree.

you have never addressed specifics...to anything.

you employ lies and strawmen on a frequent basis.

When pressed to answer a specific question, you deflect, lie, and/or move the goal posts, and my favorite line, "...oh, you won't understand, why bother."

You are the most dishonest person on this forum, and everyone sees it.

Continue the dipshit dance...

it's still amusing.

Please tell us how the Nephilim bred with earth women and actually fly the UFOs that we see.
gotten to^

Something traumatic happened in TCK and ripskaters lives. If you guys ever want to talk about it I'm here for you

Its all good IIL. You guys clearly aren't able to keep up on evolution.

TCK dodging bullets like:
tumblr_m91imhnIzA1rsvww6o1_400.gif

What evidence?!

it's refreshing to know that more and more people see this...

And it's hilarious how you and I made the exact same post simultaneously.
I think it has always been clear. When I engage with idiots like TCK it usually is to provide information that more open-minded readers may find useful (e.g. polyploid speciation is really under-appreciated).

This time I was simultaneously hangry and sleep-deprived. I took care of the first but the second isn't going away for awhile (ever?).

I think it has always been clear. When I engage with idiots like TCK it usually is to provide information that more open-minded readers may find useful (e.g. polyploid speciation is really under-appreciated).

This time I was simultaneously hangry and sleep-deprived. I took care of the first but the second isn't going away for awhile (ever?).

Yeah, there are several reasons I check out the evolution threads..

1) comic relief: which is amply provided by Ripskater, and Tck

2) And useful, interesting information, such as the polyploid speciation you mention.

But what was it though? Abuse? Prison? Drugs or Alcohol? Daddy Issues? You can tell me

Whatever it is, it would have be incredibly traumatic to make one believe:

UFO and Aliens = Nephilm

Dinosaurs and Humans co-existed

30 foot giants roamed the earth.

and that Fossils are satan's way of deceiving mankind.

Whatever it is, it would have be incredibly traumatic to make one believe:

UFO and Aliens = Nephilm

Dinosaurs and Humans co-existed

30 foot giants roamed the earth.

and that Fossils are satan's way of deceiving mankind.

I believe at least in RIP's case something very traumatic happened in his life and the only way for him to cope is religious nonsense. TCK for some reason gives me the impression that he knows damn well he is full of shit but he gets off on coming in here and being a moron. He just likes the attention.

Yeah, there are several reasons I check out the evolution threads..

1) comic relief: which is amply provided by Ripskater, and Tck

2) And useful, interesting information, such as the polyploid speciation you mention.

Don't forget Angie's sperms.;)

such as the polyploid speciation you mention.
It really is quite interesting because we often hear how speciation is never observed when, via that mechanism, it is directly observed pretty frequently (you can also make it happen at home!). It also is a very important mechanism. A relatively recent PNAS article estimated that ~15% of angiosperm and 30% of fern speciation occurred via that mechanism.

Of course then dishonest creationists like TCK pretend that they've never said that speciation hasn't been observed and/or fabricate new definitions of macroevolution and start talking about "kinds". I always think "Look motherfucker you asked if speciation had occurred or not. That you don't like the answer doesn't give you carte blanche to invent new definitions of species and macroevolution. These things already have scientific meanings."

I believe at least in RIP's case something very traumatic happened in his life and the only way for him to cope is religious nonsense.
There's basically two ways you end up a hardcore evangelical like Rip: 1) You're born into it and can't escape the brainwashing. 2) You were a really awful piece of shit and had and did horrible shit. Being born again absolves you of that and lets you be a sanctimonious piece of shit.

Both are nuts, group two is more worrisome because they really are shit bags and typically are those that assume anyone without Jeebus is some amoral psychopath--because they were.

Rip seems like group 1.

There's basically two ways you end up a hardcore evangelical like Rip: 1) You're born into it and can't escape the brainwashing. 2) You were a really awful piece of shit and had and did horrible shit. Being born again absolves you of that and lets you be a sanctimonious piece of shit.

Both are nuts, group two is more worrisome because they really are shit bags and typically are those that assume anyone without Jeebus is some amoral psychopath--because they were.

Rip seems like group 1.

"Evangelicals"?

What does that term mean?

Do you mean it here like specifically young-earth creationists?

Come on TCK look at this! Whats your side cant explain shit

Rip seems like group 1.

You keep calling me a "piece of shit", but it's only because you disagree with me. I'm actually a pretty decent guy. If you ever needed help, I'm exactly the type of guy you'd want to run into.

You keep calling me a "piece of shit", but it's only because you disagree with me. I'm actually a pretty decent guy. If you ever needed help, I'm exactly the type of guy you'd want to run into.

Rip, I'm in some really bad trouble...

I made a stupid bet with some bad people..

I put 5 grand on Gustafson. I can't cover this bet...could you loan me 5 G's and/or pray for me?

thanks.

Back