Carter Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government."

Exactly man!! With every piece of evidence pointing to something being very off with Trump people still just cannot see it. <Moves>

Every piece of evidence is absent of anything tangible. It's all smoke. They're brainwashing people with the shear volume of it to make it look like there is something there. The FBI has been compromised by the deep state and it's nothing, absolutely nothing for them to throw indictments around one after the other with no real teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every piece of evidence is absent of anything tangible. It's all smoke. They're brainwashing people with the shear volume of it to ake it look like there is something there. The FBI has been compromised by the deep state and it's nothing, absolutely nothing for them to throw indictments around one after the other with no real teeth.

I don't believe that and I really couldn't care less how it shakes out. Trump on stage with Putin was the tipping point for me.

If any Democrat were in the same boat that Trump is in then almost every Republican would see it too.

Lol. You guys are going to look so stupid when the psychosis where's off and none of this goes anywhere.

It's perfectly normal and good that people work with Russians, go to Russia, establish relations with Russia etc etc. None of that means collusion but the two are being conflated.

Also, Russia using think tanks, propaganda and other benign forms of election interference is absolutely normal, and barely shades of what America does. None of it means collusion.

I'll be here for you guys when all of this is over, and I'll try not to say I told you so.
Mountains of evidence and dozens of indictments with people already sitting in jail cells is not psychosis. Psychosis would be Trump leading a crusade over Obama's birth certificate, or Texas governor organizing a Counter-Strike against than Obama invasion. Dozens of threads about Seth rich and Demon assassin's is psychosis.

Some folks need to admit that they are supporting a corrupt president that is compromised by a hostile foreign power. They need to stop being complicit in this treason and start acting like Patriots.

I don't believe that and I really couldn't care less how it shakes out. Trump on stage with Putin was the tipping point for me.

If any Democrat were in the same boat that Trump is in then almost every Republican would see it too.

Putin isn't nearly as bad as many people are made to believe. When he came to power I think the household Russian income was like $8000 and over the next decade he increased it to $20,000 American. The people there love him. After the fall of the Soviet union America installed western loyal companies and oligarchs to extort the Russian economy. Putin expelled them, jailed them, or turned them. As Putin most recently said, riot police in Russia don't even carry batons or pepper spray. We do though.

So journalists get killed sometimes, they're called American spies.

I don't claim Putin is innocent, but he's not all bad and I think from a long term(I know that's hard for many AMericans) strategy, it's best economically, militarily, and culturally that the west align itself with Russia. China is a Beast and this will be China's century if we let it be.

Mountains of evidence and dozens of indictments with people already sitting in jail cells is not psychosis. Psychosis would be Trump leading a crusade over Obama's birth certificate, or Texas governor organizing a Counter-Strike against than Obama invasion. Dozens of threads about Seth rich and Demon assassin's is psychosis.

Some folks need to admit that they are supporting a corrupt president that is compromised by a hostile foreign power. They need to stop being complicit in this treason and start acting like Patriots.

People already sitting in jail cells for shit unrelated to the Russia collusion investigation. Again, the "dozens" of indictments don't mean shit for reasons I mentioned. Obama's birth certificate? You're really going to bring that in? lol.

People already sitting in jail cells for shit unrelated to the Russia collusion investigation. Again, the "dozens" of indictments don't mean shit for reasons I mentioned. Obama's birth certificate? You're really going to bring that in? lol.

You can try to downplay the indictments all you want, but it doesn't make them go away

And regarding the birtherism..
You're the one talking about psychosis bro the current sitting president lead that round of craziness.

You can try to downplay the indictments all you want, but it doesn't make them go away

And regarding the birtherism..
You're the one talking about psychosis bro the current sitting president lead that round of craziness.

Nah, it's more like he jumped on the bandwagon I don't think we can say he led it. I could care less where Obama was born but I think pretty strong arguments can be made that he's an anchor baby.

Of course it doesn't make the indictments go away, nothing will and that has nothing to do with the validity of the investigation. It's like suing, you can sue anyone you want and it has no bearing on if you're correct or not.

"Deep State" is a convenient catch-all for anyone that criticizes, disagrees with, or criminally investigates Trump.

It's possible sure, but that fact that his actions have been harder on Russia than Obamas leads me to think otherwise. Trump has Sanctioned Russia, Fought hard against Europe to increase NATO spending, publicly criticized Merkel for a multi billion dollar natural gas deal which funds the Russian war machine, and a few other things too.

If Trump was compromised with debt in Russia, what has he done to be careful around them? He's already done enough to get them to release their info if they had it. Trump trying to use diplomacy to make friends with Russia is a great idea because in todays world, people outside the radical "progressive" left have way more in common culturally with Russia than leftists who care more about 1 percent of the population who is trans, BLM, and illegal immigrants than the AMerican people.

The whole system never changed for decades and became totally corrupt. Trump is shaking it all up and we will start to see some very positive effects with the decision making of our leaders in the decades to come. If he's able to do a second term and continue his work.

The Republicans are the reason all of that was done. Trumps role has been mostly one of dragging his feet.

You are right though. Trump is shaking things up but not in any way that is good or driven by intelligent policy. He is a wrecking machine driven entirely by ego.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at this narrative of Trump being harder on Russia that Obama

EXACTLY.

Lol at this narrative of Trump being harder on Russia that Obama

Obama and Biden were smugly dismissive of Putin saying things like "The 1980's are calling for their foreign policy back" and shit canned the missile shield in Poland.

This video didn't age well for Obama, his comments on Iraq are chilling given how his Iraq policy created ISIS.

It's obvious who didn't watch the video and will just blindly defend Trump's people no matter what. He had many opportunities to deny collusion and he couldn't do it. Even at the end when asked directly if the Russians offered him dirt, he doesn't give a straight answer. Sad.

Obama and Biden were smugly dismissive of Putin saying things like "The 1980's are calling for their foreign policy back" and shit canned the missile shield in Poland.

This video didn't age well for Obama, his comments on Iraq are chilling given how his Iraq policy created ISIS.

We covered this elsewhere, but here we go again for the benefit of the dipshits.

That clip was recorded before Russians were attacking America's institutions. When they did start hacking, Obama looked at the evidence and tried to do the appropriate thing: denouncing their activities and shutting them down. McConnell stopped him.

Now compare that to the orange moron in charge now who has so much more evidence and does nothing.

Are all you dipshits up to speed now? Because posting this video with your comments is really stupid.

We covered this elsewhere, but here we go again for the benefit of the dipshits.

That clip was recorded before Russians were attacking America's institutions. When they did start hacking, Obama looked at the evidence and tried to do the appropriate thing: denouncing their activities and shutting them down. McConnell stopped him.

Now compare that to the orange moron in charge now who has so much more evidence and does nothing.

Are all you dipshits up to speed now? Because posting this video with your comments is really stupid.

No Russians were doing it back then too, it wasn't until Dems lost control to Trump that they began massive witch hunt investigations.

Face it they were incompetent and perfectly happy with what was going on so long as they were in power.

And the Obama administration meddles in Putins election, would you like to talk about that? Idiot!!

Fisa warrant made public. Probably have another indictment on the way here. Page is denying it but looks and sounds pretty evasive and nervous. A mountain of evidence just keeps piling up around Trump and combine this with the truly bizarre and disturbing recent events on the world stage between Trump and Putin....

Conspiring what?
Collaborating how?

Remember the shitstorm over Sessions and his meeting with 'Russians'
He met the Russian ambassador. The perception the media promote is that this is some crime.

Basically they've made it a crime to have any connection to Russia. As a Senator, Sessions was well in his right to meet with a Russian ambassador.

Look at all the shady people McCain meets with.

Nothing but Russophobia to get Americans to hate Russia and especially Putin.
... It's Putin's own fault he's a hateable guy.
You make it sound like a fault to hate that asshole.

I'm sure they'll be posting the exact same shit a day from now .

<Ellaria01>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back