Casanova lace-up/Velcro hybrid new on their site

As unmanly as this is going to sound.....I would grab a pair of the purples. They look sweet!!!

I'm soooo tempted to buy those purples in 16...
Anybody have experience with Casanovas?
What should I expect?

Does anyone else find it odd that the Casanova labels are upside down on the back of the gloves? Seems like a weird branding choice, considering you can only read the brand when a boxer's arms are down at their side (or when the gloves are being displayed with the knuckles facing down).

DCAV01011111-2.jpg

I'm soooo tempted to buy those purples in 16...
Anybody have experience with Casanovas?
What should I expect?
I almost bought them lace up in black but bought a Boxing Classics rebranded glove last second. All I know is the Casanova headgear is the truth, leather is amazing.
Here shane mosely using Casanovas.

My only real questions are:
How is the fit?
How does the pocket compare to a Reyes 16 oz velcro or a Boxeo 16oz hybrid?

I like Reyes, but the pocket's a bit wide & the lip created over the index knuckle where the padding is thinner is a little bit of a pain. I knock out both issues with knuckle guards, but still it'd be nice not to use them. I know the wrist support on the Casanova hybrid will be better for sure.

Boxeo are good, but the part over the finger tips makes it kinda hard to clench the glove into a good fist. The Casanova looks like it might be a better glove all around: better leather, better wrist support, easier to make a fist, etc.

I would normally go by the pictures for at least some idea, but it seems the only pictures they're posting for their gloves are 12oz.

Does anyone else find it odd that the Casanova labels are upside down on the back of the gloves? Seems like a weird branding choice, considering you can only read the brand when a boxer's arms are down at their side (or when the gloves are being displayed with the knuckles facing down).

DCAV01011111-2.jpg

All true Mexican gloves are like that. Usually the cuff logo is facing the backhand logo. Casanova keeps it old school and uses no backhand logo though.

11021222_1377098592608310_6689339483910898252_n.jpg

Has anyone tried a pair out? I'm interested to see how they compare to Reyes.

Something's not working with the image in that link...

That video review is what's kept me from trying these gloves. A tight pocket's never been my criticism of Reyes, so these things are probably HUGE. It's a shame too, because I'm really digging the purple hybrid.

Tempted to go for Boxing Classics instead, but my experience with them in the past was not particularly good. Their old padding was stiff like cardboard and their leather was really plasticy. I guess that leaves Top Boxer and ... who else?

Back