Caspian Turks Attack Armenia

Konster

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Remember you being in military there

Want to go help if needed?

The news only cares about covid and protests, nobody gives a shit about Turks or Armenians bumping each other off.

Wow thanks for the news. Never came up in my feeds. This area is looking like the Balkan circa 1991

Wow thanks for the news. Never came up in my feeds. This area is looking like the Balkan circa 1991

This conflict happen way before the Balkan conflict bro. No problem man, just wanted to shed some light on it.

never forget the Armenian genocide
raw

oMmtChR.gif

Turks will never cease try to expand, when they don't do it is because they can't

If/when another world war starts and everybody will feel free to go hard on local area projects, Turkey surely have 2-3 things in the to do list as we speak

Yes, at the moment it’s a ceasefire. They are attacking Armenia proper now.
My wife is Armenian and she was telling me about this yesterday. Everyone in the Armenian community is worried.

The Turks have a history of being proper pricks and leverage the hell of their geopolitical standing.

*Edit never mind it's Azerbajian.

The news only cares about covid and protests, nobody gives a shit about Turks or Armenians bumping each other off.
American news media barely reports on international news, it's always been that way. Western Europeans are much more knowledgeable of things happening outside of their country and region than Americans are of things happening outside of America.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back