Cat injured, Miesha replacing her.

This seems kinda convenient.

In any event it sucks for Cat, but the season is going to be so much better.
Something just perked up a little more.

My interest.

Well if it a lie...others will find out about it. Knee surgery leaves a scar. A training partner or someone would see it. My guess is that she had a bum knee for a while and worked thru it. A nagging injury. And now that shes a zuffa fighter she has health insurance to take care of it. I had a friend who competed for years with bone spurs in his neck and just finally got it cleaned up with surgery.

Think about if Tate would get injured too. That would show how ridiculously weak the Womens MMA scene is.

I was far more intrigued by the Zingano-Rousey match-up, but putting Tate against Rousey should make from some great reality tv.

Shame here, was looking forward to a Zingano-Rousey fight. I'm not sold on Tate being the replacement, though. Guess she was the only one available.

I suppose Tate will be an interesting opponent for reality TV reasons. What's the over-under on Tate's elbow going to a 280 degree angle?

Neither of whom have any fights in the UFC yet,or screen time in the UFC.

TUF helps build up coaches as much as fighters, better to expose Davis to the world (let's not pretend that it matters who Rousey is coaching against ratingswise) than give a tittle shot to someone who's UFC screen time consisted of getting destroyed

haha shows how rubbish and pointless this division is...

someone who just got beat and now coming to get a shot at the title

geez just end of tuf alreadys its a bag of shit and cut wmma in the ufc, that fails too

Cat and Ronda were respectful to each other. Probably acted similar to JBJ and Chael did on TUF. I bet that made for some boring reality TV.

Now Miesha will get her other arm hyperextended :(

Sucks. Though i am sure Dana likes this since now there will be more drama in TUF.

BLZFzqWCEAAKKjK.jpg

Oh.

*Takes off tin foil hat.

geez just end of tuf alreadys its a bag of shit and cut wmma in the ufc, that fails too

Oh you mean as pointless as LHW division? Oh well, at least Chael lost in another division. :rolleyes:

To the OP: this is still bs. I would have preferred McMann vs Rousey next. Well, TUF ratings first I guess. :icon_neut

The winner has to face Cat. If the UFC won't give Cat the next shot it will be a crime.

This division? You mean like 205 recently? Or all the other times this has happened?

As has already been mentioned Sara McMann makes a lot more sense. Stinks to high heaven.

Agreed about McMann and that it could have made for an interesting subtext with two Olympians.

Who cares if she came off a loss? Man I hate it when people just look at records, actually watch the fucking fight and you'll see that Tate fought with heart, win or lose she deserves the shot.

Who cares if she came off a loss? Man I hate it when people just look at records, actually watch the fucking fight and you'll see that Tate fought with heart, win or lose she deserves the shot.

Her not taping with her arm looking snapped off was impressive, but hardly makes her deserving of another chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back