Catholic Priest slaps a baby during baptism

I would have rape choked that priest if that were one of my babies, for real. Priest needs to go to jail for that.

He was clearly attempting to release the child from the clutches of a demon!

in fairness at least he didnt molest the kid.... at least we can say they are making progress! :p

......... I'll see myself out

The priest should not have slapped a baby that was wrong.

How can he slap?

The baby should turn the other cheek.

With that out of the way, if that was my child, I would be excommunicated.

I would have rape choked that priest if that were one of my babies, for real. Priest needs to go to jail for that.

I appraised the condition of the baby, and only about $.75 of damage was done, and that's being favorable. Jail isn't warranted for so little damage.

Not a parent but that's my kid the priest is probably in the hospital and I'm in jail.

As we all know nothing shuts up a crying baby faster than a one inch smack. Priest just doesn't have his pimp hand game down yet. He'll get there in a few more decades, God willing.

What a prick.

I found it strange how the parents did not beat the shit out of the priest

Father has an immaculately groomed beard and a tight shirt. A hipster millennial is the reason why nothing at all happened there

Honestly though, I think the shock would have paused any of us from actually lashing out like our keyboard warrior selves say we would. By the time the "did he just fucking slap my kid?" wears off, it's not being repeated and the kid isn't in immediate danger and so simply taking him from the creepy old dude is the correct course of action

Looks like the priest has dementia.

I appraised the condition of the baby, and only about $.75 of damage was done, and that's being favorable. Jail isn't warranted for so little damage.

I saw someone do this in another thread. What is this joke connected to?

Wsr Room 3:16
And the Lord said unto thee, provide ample uppercuts for all whom choose to attend

But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.

"Plus, I enjoy slapping the crying ones around a little. It teaches them respect and toughens them up for life in the real world."

Look at the father's reaction. He immediately tries to grab his son back, and his eyes were wide as dinner plates. That dude was pissed.

Clearly, the whole church was pissed. The collective gasp and loud murmur suggested that this priest best watch himself in the parking lot.

Looks like the priest has dementia.

This was my thought. That priest looks old as shit, probably is senile as hell, barely even knows what the fuck he’s doing there.

Edit: article says he’s 89 years old, so yeah. Probably the beginning of dementia.

in fairness at least he didnt molest the kid.... at least we can say they are making progress! :p

......... I'll see myself out
The slap was just foreplay

...I'll be heading out right after you

Back