Cats are a stupid choice for a pet

J

John Wang

I know they're all cute and fluffy, but unless all you want is an animal to feed and to hunt mice then cats are a bad choice. Humans are social creatures, we understand respect, connection and hierarchy. Cats don't care about any of these things, they don't love you, they don't even possess the ability to do that. All you are to them is a source of food, science even shows that they don't have any bonds to an 'owner' no matter how you treat them, whatever affection they give is learned behavior that leads to shelter and more food. That's why I notice that cat lovers are usually cucks or lonely women, they love something that will never love them back.

Dogs on the other hand, they have the ability to understand you're their owner, they love unconditionally, they're loyal. Truly mans best friend. If only they could clean themselves that'd be great.

I feel like your criteria for what makes a good pet is pretty terrible. You've pretty much concluded that dogs are the only good pet.

Dogs are companion animals, cats are pets. Raising a good dog is a lot of work, cats are easy. I love all animals.

There is something special about caring and loving a feline ... even if they never "love" back ...

Cats are for dedicated and loving people who want an animal that gives back the love it receives. Dogs are for people who want to come home and be worshipped by something that smells. Cats are smarter, cleaner, cuter, and more rewarding.

giphy.gif

Did your cat not wanna fuck your cousin or something?

This reads like it was written by a guy who just got dumped by a cat.

Who gives f about your feelings. Thats the cats motto. Cats rules:

Kills vermin and keeps them in check (raccoons, possums, etc)
Kills big ass roaches and bugs
Kills rats, rodents
Kill birds shitting on your car or mailbox
Kills bad reptiles
Keeps away bad spirits/demons/aliens
Gets gurls
Dont have to walk them or pick their shit up like some beta humanoid
Can survive w/o humans for long periods (great memory)
Dont have to walk them early in the AM or after work
Dont have to worry if you dont give them attention

Profit

Last edited:
My cat is awesome.it just meows when want out or in and don't have to walk it like a slave.

Dogs are companion animals, cats are pets. Raising a good dog is a lot of work, cats are easy. I love all animals.
Cats are insane. We've had 6 cats, first was an asshole (when I was a small child it would always attack me from above), second and third were cuddly and loving (go on vacation for a week, they will/would lose their shit when you came back, also would be super cuddly and purr alot when you were sick), third was a crazy bastard, fourth was super clean and semi social but fucking huge and incredibly demanding, fifth is the cutest but is constantly in hissing bitch mode, if when she would rub against you for pets she would hiss and randomly attack you.

Dogs are trainable, for the most part you are pretty much rolling the dice when you get a cat.

I know they're all cute and fluffy, but unless all you want is an animal to feed and to hunt mice then cats are a bad choice. Humans are social creatures, we understand respect, connection and hierarchy. Cats don't care about any of these things, they don't love you, they don't even possess the ability to do that. All you are to them is a source of food, science even shows that they don't have any bonds to an 'owner' no matter how you treat them, whatever affection they give is learned behavior that leads to shelter and more food. That's why I notice that cat lovers are usually cucks or lonely women, they love something that will never love them back.

Dogs on the other hand, they have the ability to understand you're their owner, they love unconditionally, they're loyal. Truly mans best friend. If only they could clean themselves that'd be great.
giphy.gif

Cats are smarter, cleaner, cuter, and more rewarding.

That's completely subjective. I lived for several years with a roommate who had a cat that refused to use its litter box. Insisted on pissing and shitting on the floor next to it instead. The stink was unbearable. It was in the laundry room and there'd be puddles of piss on the floor. Whenever I had to wash my clothes I had to tiptoe around the puddles because I sure as shit wasn't cleaning up after his cat. My roommate would clean up the messes as often as he could, but between his work schedule and the cat pissing at least twice a day it was pretty much guaranteed there'd be piss on the floor.

Cats are for dedicated and loving people who want an animal that gives back the love it receives. Dogs are for people who want to come home and be worshipped by something that smells. Cats are smarter, cleaner, cuter, and more rewarding.

giphy.gif

Nothing in this post is true.

Dogs also bite. My favorite dog as a kid has scared me for life from getting bit many times. Dogs in fact, probably kill a human on a weekly basis.

Oh shit...war room coming soon to a thread near you...

Last edited:
If your cat doesn't show that it loves you, it's because you were an asshole to it while raising it, and it doesn't love you because you were, and probably are, such an asshole.

I've had all kinds of different cats and they can all show you. It's just that most guys think having a cat makes them gay, so they treat cats like shit.

I have 6 cats. I fall asleep on the couch sometimes and they all come lay on / around me. I'm probably just a bed but I look at it as love!

Back