Cavani vs. neymar/alves = Uruguay vs. brasil

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I loathe psg.

Imagine if all the best players in a league play on one team? What's the point?

I wish I was btn 20-26 and played in ligue1 against psg... I'd take out both neymar and mbappe. Let Cavani and the boys win the title without those two douchebags.

Kylian Mbappe move to PSG not 'useful' to Ligue 1 - Lyon chief Aulas
18 hours ago

i

With the arrival of Neymar to PSG and the rumoured interest in Kylian Mbappe, is the influx of talent in the French capital hurting Ligue 1?

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has hit out at a possible Kylian Mbappe transfer to Paris Saint-Germain, saying such a move would ruin competition in Ligue 1.

Mbappe, 18, helped Monaco to the Ligue 1 title last season, ending PSG's four-year reign as league champions in the process.

PSG have already signed Neymar from Barcelona for a world record fee of €222 million this summer, andSky Sports reported on Monday that PSG are nearing another huge deal with Monaco for France international Mbappe.

Neymar has been spectacular in his first two matches with the club, and on Sunday produced atwo-goal, two-assist performance in a 6-2 victoryover Toulouse in his home debut.

Aulas, who criticised the big-money swoop for the Brazil star, was equally outspoken at the prospect of PSG landing Mbappe.

"We're talking about the possible arrival of Kylian Mbappe," Aulas told RMC. "When you see Sunday's game, is it useful for Mbappe to come to PSG? Is it useful for the competition and the economic evolution of football?

"If you no longer have balance in terms of the investors, in the long term, you risk no longer having the incredible football we saw with PSG. I'm afraid we're heading into an arms race, which is pointless.

"It is going to improve PSG's performance if Kylian Mbappe comes? If you hoard, with supernatural money, the best players in one team, you don't have any more competition."

Meanwhile, Monaco's former sporting director has told RMC that Mbappe prefers a summer move to PSG rather than Real Madrid in order to guarantee time on the pitch.

Mbappe, 18, has been strongly linked with Madrid and Manchester City this summer but is reported to have decided he wants a move to Paris.

Speaking on his radio show, former France international Christophe Dugarry criticised Mbappe for his decision, suggesting it was based on financial motives.

However, Luis Campos, who was Monaco's sporting director from 2013 to 2016, highlighted the difficulties of finding a place in Madrid's first team, where the attacking options include the "BBC" -- Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema -- and Marco Asensio.

"Kylian has his own idea," Campos, who is now sporting director at Lille, said. "He wants to go to a club where he is guaranteed to play.

"When he looks at the Real Madrid squad, he sees there is the 'BBC' and now Asensio, but he believes or perhaps he has been told that at PSG he's going to play, he's going to be a first-team regular."

Contrary to the Sky Sports report, SFR Sport's "Breaking Foot" programme reported on Monday evening that Monaco, despite telephone contact between the two clubs, had not received a bid from PSG for Mbappe, who was born and grew up in the Paris suburbs.

ESPN FC's France correspondent, Ian Holyman, contributed to this report.

Shit thread

Post in the prem thread you fass, that's where all the football fans post.

Or did @Tules scare you off?

Kylian Mbappe move to PSG not 'useful' to Ligue 1 - Lyon chief Aulas
18 hours ago

i

With the arrival of Neymar to PSG and the rumoured interest in Kylian Mbappe, is the influx of talent in the French capital hurting Ligue 1?

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has hit out at a possible Kylian Mbappe transfer to Paris Saint-Germain, saying such a move would ruin competition in Ligue 1.

Mbappe, 18, helped Monaco to the Ligue 1 title last season, ending PSG's four-year reign as league champions in the process.

PSG have already signed Neymar from Barcelona for a world record fee of €222 million this summer, andSky Sports reported on Monday that PSG are nearing another huge deal with Monaco for France international Mbappe.

Neymar has been spectacular in his first two matches with the club, and on Sunday produced atwo-goal, two-assist performance in a 6-2 victoryover Toulouse in his home debut.

Aulas, who criticised the big-money swoop for the Brazil star, was equally outspoken at the prospect of PSG landing Mbappe.

"We're talking about the possible arrival of Kylian Mbappe," Aulas told RMC. "When you see Sunday's game, is it useful for Mbappe to come to PSG? Is it useful for the competition and the economic evolution of football?

"If you no longer have balance in terms of the investors, in the long term, you risk no longer having the incredible football we saw with PSG. I'm afraid we're heading into an arms race, which is pointless.

"It is going to improve PSG's performance if Kylian Mbappe comes? If you hoard, with supernatural money, the best players in one team, you don't have any more competition."

Meanwhile, Monaco's former sporting director has told RMC that Mbappe prefers a summer move to PSG rather than Real Madrid in order to guarantee time on the pitch.

Mbappe, 18, has been strongly linked with Madrid and Manchester City this summer but is reported to have decided he wants a move to Paris.

Speaking on his radio show, former France international Christophe Dugarry criticised Mbappe for his decision, suggesting it was based on financial motives.

However, Luis Campos, who was Monaco's sporting director from 2013 to 2016, highlighted the difficulties of finding a place in Madrid's first team, where the attacking options include the "BBC" -- Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema -- and Marco Asensio.

"Kylian has his own idea," Campos, who is now sporting director at Lille, said. "He wants to go to a club where he is guaranteed to play.

"When he looks at the Real Madrid squad, he sees there is the 'BBC' and now Asensio, but he believes or perhaps he has been told that at PSG he's going to play, he's going to be a first-team regular."

Contrary to the Sky Sports report, SFR Sport's "Breaking Foot" programme reported on Monday evening that Monaco, despite telephone contact between the two clubs, had not received a bid from PSG for Mbappe, who was born and grew up in the Paris suburbs.

ESPN FC's France correspondent, Ian Holyman, contributed to this report.

cunt

y dont u 1 v 1 me?

I loathe psg.

I wish I was btn 20-26 and played in ligue1 against psg... I'd take out both neymar and mbappe. Let Cavani and the boys win the title without those two douchebags.

The point is to win the UCL against the best teams from the other countries leagues.

UCL may as well be the top tier league. But PSG probably wont be the only Ligue 1 team playing in it.

The point is to win the UCL against the best teams from the other countries leagues.

UCL may as well be the top tier league. But PSG probably wont be the only Ligue 1 team playing in it.

UCL is a tournament not a league. Forget Monaco.

PUSSY move complete.

Such a waste of talent on one team in the shittiest league in Europe.

I hope Cavani gets pissed off when he gets more bench time and leaves psg.

Fuck psg.

Not posting in the prem thread - pussy move

I loathe psg.

They get the fucking job done whereas, my god damn Arsenal chit the bed, have the money, and wont pull the fucking trigger especially after the mauling by LFC last weekend. Been chasing Lemar all summer. Sanchez is a fucking traitor. They could have easily offloaded him, bought a younger player, and played Ox who again, they sell to a rival.

I swear, Wenger is the biggest troll ever. I hate Man U and Chelsea but, these teams pull the trigger plus, win league.

Forever pissed with Wenger for selling away Ox and not bringing in Lemar. JUDAS!

Just another fake team propped up by dirty oil/slave money, same as Man City.

PUSSY move complete. Such a waste of talent on one team in the shittiest league in Europe.

I hope Cavani gets pissed off when he gets more bench time and leaves psg.

Fuck psg.

Sorry but I believe I'm the Prophet of this forum for soccer:

"Neymar’s bust-up with Paris Saint-Germain teammate Edinson Cavani over who should take set-pieces.

The pair clashed twice during a 2-0 win over Lyon on Sunday, with Dani Alves stealing the ball off the Uruguayan so Neymar could take a free-kick before he demanded to take a second-half penalty that Cavani ultimately missed.

Reports in French newspaper L’Equipe claimed the two had to be separated in the dressing room at full-time, while it has even been suggested that Neymar immediately told psg president Nasser Alkhelaifi to sell Cavani.

Vai morrer...
Brazil+v+Uruguay+Semi+Final+FIFA+Confederations+EhGBcqWGyJjx.jpg

Não me toque seu sujo porco uruguaio ...
GettyImages-171562426.jpg

Lololol...this is ma ball...go get your own pendejo...

Neymar-Edinson-Cavani-Football365.jpg

Esta bola é para o meu amante ...
gif-neymarpenalty.gif

If looks could kill...
4477D89900000578-0-image-a-42_1505804751235.jpg

Neymar and Edinson Cavani 'had to be kept apart after dressing-room bust-up' following set-pieces row during Lyon victory

By Daniel Matthews
updated 08:54 19 Sep 2017

The two players then had to be kept apart in the dressing room, L'Equipe claim'Several of their team-mates had to intervene' the French newspaper report Neymar joined Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona this summer for £198m.

Neymar and Edinson Cavani 'had to be kept apart' by their Paris Saint-Germain team-mates following a row over set-piece duties.

The two forwards, who combined cost the French giants an eye-watering £253million, had seemed to be striking up a potent partnership after the Brazilian's world-record move from Barcelona this summer.

But in their 2-0 victory over Lyon on Sunday, the pair twice argued over who should take a set-piece. And French daily L'Equipe claim the row escalated after the game.

French newspaper L'Equipe claim Neymar and Edinson Cavani had a dressing room bust-up.

Under front-page headline 'Le Clash', the paper report: 'The unease seen between Neymar and Cavani during the match against Lyon on Sunday night at the Parc des Princes continued in the dressing room.

'Several of their team-mates had to intervene to keep the two South Americans apart.'

Two own goals ensured PSG's perfect start to the season continued against Lyon. But it appears all is not well in the French capital among manager Unai Emery's star-studded squad.

Cavani failed to score the spot-kick following his public disagreement with the Brazilian Dani Alves, who was a team-mate of Neymar at Barcelona, took the ball off Cavani and gave it to his younger countryman Brazilian full back Alves went on to pass the ball to his former Barca team-mate Neymar.

Cavani and Neymar appeared to disagree over who should take a second-half penalty at the Parc des Princes before the Uruguayan missed from 12 yards.

Last edited:
If only the the Zlatan was still in town. He settle this right away with no issues.

Former Uruguay international Forlan told Radio Sport 890:

"Cavani deserves respect. He has been scoring goals for years and taking penalties, there has to be respect.

"Neymar would not have done that to Messi. He did not want Cavani to take the penalty. He was like a little boy annoying him.

"It's a problem between Neymar and Cavani, those things happen on all teams. What does not make sense is what Alves does, he doesn't give the ball to Cavani but gives it to Neymar as if he were his BITCH."

ouch.

Shit thread

Post in the prem thread you fass, that's where all the football fans post.

Or did @Tules scare you off?
I'm probably getting flamed for this but posting in the Prem is futile for someone new. You guys post with your inside jokes and shit and at such a pace that a threadworthy post is bound to be missed by most. I don't think that ALL football posts should be in ONE thread. Besides, TS is posting about the CL, the Prem thread should be about... well, the Prem!

Back