Media Celebrities and fighter reactions post Francis vs Fury fight

I think Francis looked great in his boxing debut. It was actually good to see him fight for the first time in a while. Although, I only watched the highlights. It looks like these big gloves have no effect on the big guy. Got the knockdown. Respect.

I was been convince that the massive Predator Francis Ngannou could in fact be prophet from #JustBangGods themself, given what was happen.

Big Frank he was dig many hole, cross the desert, endure #AbusiveCoach , been #Victory in business #Battle against great entrepreneur Dana White, and now he almost win #BigBucks fight against man who was having supposed to been crush him quite without difficulty.

His power knows not any boundary.

Cameroon and France's Francis Ngannou bless.

tothestars.png
#LimitlessNgannou #SuperstarFrank #BugattiDreams

Last edited:
Why did Tyson hit the canvas at 4:09? Watching the PPV, I thought he tried to clinch and Ngannou threw him again, but now that I can watch this replay a few times it looks like he was dropped by a punch on the way into a clinch.

He was touched by a glancing blow but if you slow it down you'll see he's solid on his feet and Ngannou pulls him down. He doesn't begin falling at all until Ngannou pulls him down. I've seen punches you'd think nothing of knock people down but if he was going wobbled from that, which i would be shocked by, Ngannou pulling him down negated any ability for the ref to rule it a knockdown. Zero controversy on that sequence, nobody could ever rationally assume it was a knockdown.

People use the pro boxer card all the time around here. Every boxer knows Wilders technique is terrible but his timing and setups are very good, but the moment people brought up Francis everybody acted like Wilders boxing is high level. Seeing the Wilder vs Fury fights are the sole reason I gave Francis a chance in this fight. Heavyweights are not like the lower weight divisions, all it takes is one and we all knew Francis has power. Also don’t believe the people who say “x fighter won’t land a single shot on x fighter”. It’s a fight people are going to get hit. So many pros said Floyd wouldn’t even get hit once against Conor and I even found that laughable.
Did conor land solid on mayweather though? I honestly don't think he did

So happy for Francis Ngannou. Every interview, every answer, every response, this is a very calculated man. A very, very smart man. An actual tri-lingual. His mastery of MMA, boxing, the English language, in such a short time is fucking impressive. This guy is a fucking genius, and outsmarted Dana White. When nearly everyone thought he was fucking up by not signing with x, resigning with OOFs, not getting that money boxing fight fast enough, he knew what the fuck he was doing. And it all fucking worked out for him in the best way possible. His stock rises after this so damn high. I can't believe it ended like this for Francis. This guy deserves it. WAR KING NGANNOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usman is always so annoying/douchebag/unlikeable looking when interviewed at boxing events for some reason, dude, you dont even hold a belt and have 3 loses recently, drop the act, they dont even know who you are but you walked out with Ngannou.
Let’s address this bitterness in your heart. Usman didn’t attach himself to Frank for a walkout he was asked to walkout by Frank as an honor. Soyour tears there are pathetic and show there must be an undying hate. He was asked questions and humbly answered them. What act buddy? What the fuck are you on about?

Did conor land solid on mayweather though? I honestly don't think he did
He landed an uppercut. Also I never said he needed to land a solid hit, but hit him general. You had analyst say he wouldn’t even land a punch which was far from the truth and just a stupid statement in general considering it’s a fist fight from 2 professionals.

Usman is always so annoying/douchebag/unlikeable looking when interviewed at boxing events for some reason, dude, you dont even hold a belt and have 3 loses recently, drop the act, they dont even know who you are but you walked out with Ngannou.

lol he was even doing the "starting to walk away from the interview cause I'm such a big time then answer a couple more questions" thing

Let’s address this bitterness in your heart. Usman didn’t attach himself to Frank for a walkout he was asked to walkout by Frank as an honor. Soyour tears there are pathetic and show there must be an undying hate. He was asked questions and humbly answered them. What act buddy? What the fuck are you on about?
The "pretending to walk away while still answering questions" act, i dont hate him (that much), he lost his belt in the final minute by devastating KO in a fight he was winning, then lost the rematch, thats enough humbling for my hate.

The "pretending to walk away while still answering questions" act, i dont hate him (that much), he lost his belt in the final minute by devastating KO in a fight he was winning, then lost the rematch, thats enough humbling for my hate.
I didn’t state I don’t like the fact he was coming out with Frank that’s what you alluded to. Being as most men on earth would have walked out with Frank in that moment if, asked it certainly comes across as some weird hate when the man is doing the same thing you would if given the opportunity. To even be focused on Marty of all people on that huge night for sports when his crime is being awkward is strange but carry on

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back