Celebrities encouraging people to pay the bail of rioters

Shouldn’t that be a tough choice for some? They could get their people out but also enrich the prison industrial complex that have unfairly targeted minorities for decades. I think prisons would welcome this more than anyone, they could keep jailing and piling up the bail money. Those paying are enriching those very people they hate.

its their money, they can spend it however they wish

Sure they can, that doesn't mean they are protected from criticism for tone-deaf decisions that clearly show they are out of touch and literally trying to "one up" each other in the virtue signaling realm.

They can spend away, I just hope the protests go through their neighborhood and we'll see if they run their mouths after that. Easy for them to virtue signal from a distance.

These guys were arrested just covering it while they were live. If the media can't even cover it without being arrested, you don't think people holding signs are being arrested too?

Considering there are 100s of virtue signaling white cucks in every crowd shoving phones in officers faces.... no. There are no arrests of innocent people during these riots, a single one would spread like wild fire through the Nazi media to stoke the flames

If they can't afford to be arrested they shouldn't loot and burn

So only the rich should loot and burn? This comment is pretty fucking stupid. No one should be looting and burning anything down right now. Be it rich or poor.

Edit: Protestors going after Cops.

mugshawtys on Twitter: "female protestor charged with 4 counts of attempted murder for throwing a Molotov cocktail at an NYPD squad car with 4 officers in it, the bottle didn’t explode (sorry it’s not a mugshot if I can find it I’ll post it in this thread) https://t.co/XPGuDjchBa" / Twitter

I am sorry but if youre pretty you definitely get a pass from me. Hopefully she didnt harm her arm if so I wouldnt mind massaging it for her.

There's a Swedish girl I know who is sharing links on FB to fund-me pages for the bail of jailed 'protesters'.

I couldn't resist commenting "You do realise the people being jailed are not protesters - they are rioters and looters who are in jail for physically harming and maiming people and/or destroying innocent people's property? Think about what you are supporting here. There are two groups on those streets."

I am expecting to have been deleted by tomorrow morning, she'll quickly see that my profile picture isn't a black square and I haven't personally posted my support of the situation (to be fair, I don't post anything status-wise) and will remove me promptly!

Something that's not being talked about during news coverage of the "peaceful protests" is that they function as a recruiting base for the later violence and looting.

The protesters get more tired, dehydrated, and (for many) stoned as these hot days pass and are more susceptible to think about joining in when they see shit pop off. Hell, even them just being around still during the violence bolsters the will of those commiting crimes, and adds to the terror of those being victimized.

The organizers of the late night shit are recruiting and persuading folks all day, and those attending are not entirely innocent of enabling the chaos.

There's a Swedish girl I know who is sharing links on FB to fund-me pages for the bail of jailed 'protesters'.

I couldn't resist commenting "You do realise the people being jailed are not protesters - they are rioters and looters who are in jail for physically harming and maiming people and/or destroying innocent people's property? Think about what you are supporting here. There are two groups on those streets."

I am expecting to have been deleted by tomorrow morning, she'll quickly see that my profile picture isn't a black square and I haven't personally posted my support of the situation (to be fair, I don't post anything status-wise) and will remove me promptly!
There are literally thousands, maybe millions, of people outside the USA donating money to that crap. The world is going mad.
Something that's not being talked about during news coverage of the "peaceful protests" is that they function as a recruiting base for the later violence and looting.

The protesters get more tired, dehydrated, and (for many) stoned as these hot days pass and are more susceptible to think about joining in when they see shit pop off. Hell, even them just being around still during the violence bolsters the will of those commiting crimes, and adds to the terror of those being victimized.

The organizers of the late night shit are recruiting and persuading folks all day, and those attending are not entirely innocent of enabling the chaos.
Yes, I'm almost tempted to get at least a TV or some clothes.

anyone see seth rogan going off on twitter? holy fuck what an asshole. just telling anyone that said all lives to fuck off and stop watching his movies
What movies....he’s a fucking hack actor who nobody gives a fuck about.

Back