Central American Migrant Caravan Has Arrived at US Border

we have every right to deny them. if we let them in, then every other person with a sob story will want to come in.
I totally agree.

we have over 500k homeless people; why add to the statistics. we can't even feed and clothe our homeless......
Here's the problem, A % of these people are homeless by their own doing. There's a disturbing % of Americans that are homeless simply because they don't want to work. Or have drugged themselves into another dimension and no longer have a proper sense of reality.

so why should we open up our borders to these people?most of them have no skills and will be more of a burden to the US than they will help. .
True

bringing them in wont stop the problem either; it'll make it worse. guatemala will continue to be a chit hole and granting them asylum will only send a signal to guatemalans that instead of fixing their failing country, they'll just go to another country and make it fail.

True also. And not to derail the thread but does anyone find it annoying when these people make it in and still have some kind of "pride" for their country of origin? What's point of being proud of coming from a failed state?

Last edited:
Well than your definition of "melting pot" is different than everyone else's ITT.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/melting pot
a place where a variety of races, cultures, or individuals assimilate into a cohesive whole

Multiculturalism, not being able to speak English and the rejection of the culture of the majority will make sure America is never a melting pot. I see a lot of segregation as well.

What if white people fight the cleansing by fucking outside of their race and reversing the one drop rule? This would add more soldiers to the war against white genocide plus you get to bang hot chicks of other races.
Fucking doesn't mean making babies you anti-woman homophobic bigot.

I dont know. I will get one. I am taking a year or 2 off after school before I get into the work place. I basically just want to find myself before moving forward. My parents said absolutely no more than 2 years though. Lol
Love this gimmick

Dude I live in cali...most of us are against this shit. Our politicians have betrayed us...even the republicans. We need trump to do something or else we’re fucked
Lol so do I. There are allies yet in this state. I was being hyperbolic but it'd be funny to see how quickly things might change if the nicer areas start taking a huge dip in QOL.

*Leaves shithole country*

"How dare you call my country a shithole country"

Oh shithole residents are adorable.
Have you ever been to Latin America?

I’ve been to several countries in Central America, they were not “shitholes”. They may not have the excess and all the creature comforts as in the West, but the majority of people I encountered were clean, decent, respectable and employed. And they were happy where they were.

This however doesn’t fit your narrative..

I’ve been to several countries in Central America, they were not “shitholes”. They may not have the excess and all the creature comforts as in the West, but the majority of people I encountered were clean, decent, respectable and employed. And they were happy where they were.

I've been to every Latin American country save El Salvador and Panama. Literally all of them are shitholes except Costa Rica. They all have potential though, should their government's reform somehow.

They are now inside the US and their cases can be heard. They still crossed! DRUMPF BTFO! <45>

You look good in piss yellow ;)

No not all Central American countries are shitholes.

However, if you visited Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, you did in fact visit a shithole country.

I've been to every Latin American country save El Salvador and Panama. Literally all of them are shitholes except Costa Rica. They all have potential though, should their government's reform somehow.
I’ve been to El Salvador. The streets of San Salvador are clean, there are car dealerships and malls everywhere. If
you have the means there is adequate medical care . I even walked the streets after dark and I was fine.

But carry on..

No not all Central American countries are shitholes.

However, if you visited Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, you did in fact visit a shithole country.

3 countries where America instigated or backed a coup d'etat and royally fucked those countries up, funny how those places are shit holes where Costa Rica is fine.

Back