International 'Cerberus' Heatwave Threatens to Break Records in Southern Europe

Exxon's models were from 45 years ago, you think that ~75% from that long ago isn't close? WTF!? Why do you think that Exxon's models from way back then are showing *any* increase in temp with CO2. Do you think they wanted to provide evidence that their product warms the planet in any significant way?

this dude is 3 posts away from saying it's the lizard people.

Exxon's models were from 45 years ago, you think that ~75% from that long ago isn't close? WTF!? Why do you think that Exxon's models from way back then are showing *any* increase in temp with CO2. Do you think they wanted to provide evidence that their product warms the planet in any significant way?

Use your fucking head mate, they twiddled it to fuck and thats the best they can do especially when they don't expand on the methods that failed. A negative out weighs numerous positives with a hypothesis, had a paper/article about it but be fucked if I'm wasting time finding it for you lot.

Modelling is money for fantasy. Sorry meant science for fantasy, easy mistake when 99% of all climate scientists agree with whoever is the fuck is funding them and they'll commit career suicide to say otherwise. And thats a very very simplified explanation of the carrot/stick, behaviours aren't everything but they're 99.9% of everything.

While a compelling argument based on cherry picked modelling to manage to be close to the target, I will be keeping my properties and due to my kind heart I will pay 15 cents in the dollar on the value of your beachside properties because I'm selfless like the people funding this "science"

Obviously all the models they discarded and werent close to the mark don't count, because science.....

Tards.

Speaking off

Wait, there's just one "THE" science? Like all the scientists publishing 5 million articles around the globe are consciously linked to this one guy in america named fauci's hive mind via some secret technology forcing them to all work under his command?

Put down the meth pipe and go for a walk!

The censorship and the globally applied carrot/stick is obvious to a child over the age of 8 when the critical mind starts activating, if they look. Unfortunately its obvious that you haven't looked and are still mentally too young to understand behaviours and lies.

Only because it took zero effort can I be bother, it is a good example of the BS.

"How the ideological fantasy of a climate change-induced permadrought caused German dam operators to overfill their reservoirs before winter and exacerbated the massive December floods"
The newspapers do not write of global warming-induced drought anymore; instead, they are singing a new tune about “more frequent periods of prolonged flooding in future winters as a consequence of climate change.”
"As the excellent Apollo News first pointed out, some dam operators spent the wet summer greedily hoarding overabundant water, and failing to notice this overabundance because the pre-December 2023 iteration of climate change doctrine held that Germany was facing a permanent precipitation deficit. We therefore entered our extremely wet winter with full reservoirs and basically no capacity to spare the downstream valley settlements by stopping up the excess."

Obviously with your outstanding capacity for critical thinking you too have made good decisions in life not swayed by mass delusions
i.e. buy when people panick and sell when the mindless herd rushes back.

Offers open to you as well honker, 15 cents in the valued dollar of any prime real estate on the beach you own. I'm that selfless I should apply for charity tax benefits.

And you reckon I'm the cunt on meth, have a look at yourself goose and than look at the cunts pushing this agenda and how many properties they own on the beach or islands for that matter.

Use your fucking head mate, they twiddled it to fuck and thats the best they can do especially when they don't expand on the methods that failed. A negative out weighs numerous positives with a hypothesis, had a paper/article about it but be fucked if I'm wasting time finding it for you lot.

Modelling is money for fantasy. Sorry meant science for fantasy, easy mistake when 99% of all climate scientists agree with whoever is the fuck is funding them and they'll commit career suicide to say otherwise. And thats a very very simplified explanation of the carrot/stick, behaviours aren't everything but they're 99.9% of everything.

While a compelling argument based on cherry picked modelling to manage to be close to the target, I will be keeping my properties and due to my kind heart I will pay 15 cents in the dollar on the value of your beachside properties because I'm selfless like the people funding this "science"

Obviously all the models they discarded and werent close to the mark don't count, because science.....

Tards.

What I highlighted in your post is what I'm getting at. Why did Exxon's bought and paid for climate scientists come to the conclusion that CO2 caused warming? Exxon didn't want that conclusion, so why did their bought and paid for scientists produce it anyways?

I live in New England after two days of snow we today hit 60 degrees an raining hard. Snow gone an that's good news. Usually around this time we where in the thick of winter. The last 4 to 5 years we have had pretty decent Dec an Jan. weather. Climate change who knows but I do know the golf course near my house was open a number of days in December. Golfers play in colder weather but without snow on the ground so December was free of snow. I like it so far though some areas got hit with lots of bad weather.

FUTURES & COMMODITIES

World’s two largest coal consumers won’t be weaning off the fossil fuel anytime soon​

PUBLISHED WED, JAN 10 20246:10 PM EST
Lee Ying Shan
@LEEYINGSHAN

KEY POINTS
  • Both countries are the world’s largest consumers of the dirtiest fossil fuel, and continued modernization puts their energy consumption on a rapid growth trajectory.
  • Global coal use in 2023 has hit a record high, surpassing 8.5 billion tons for the first time, on the back of strong demand in countries like India and China, said IEA.
China and India’s growing economies will continue to fuel demand for coal even as they set ambitious renewable energy targets, according to experts.

While China is the world’s largest energy consumer, India is ranked third globally, and both countries are the top consumers of coal as they strive to fuel economic growth.

China’s share of global electricity consumption, 60% of which is generated by coal, is set to jump to one-third by 2025, compared with a quarter in 2015, according to projections by energy watchdog International Energy Agency.

India’s rapidly growing economy also means the country’s demand for energy including oil and natural gas will be significant, said managing director of energy investment management firm Tortoise Capital, Rob Thummel.

“If India, China are still growing economically at decent rates for the next decade, we’re not going to see coal demand disappearing anytime soon, globally,” Ian Roper, commodity strategist at Astris Advisory Japan KK, told CNBC.

The bullseye is on China and India, because those two countries right now use substantially more coal.
Rob Thummel
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TORTOISE CAPITAL

Global coal usage in 2023 hit a record high, surpassing 8.5 billion tons for the first time, on the back of strong demand in emerging and developing countries such as India and China, IEA said in a recent report.

There are no signs of a slowdown, with the IEA saying coal consumption in India and Southeast Asia is projected to “grow significantly.”

India’s coal production rose to 893 million tons during the financial year ending March 2023, jumping nearly 15% from a year earlier. China’s raw coal production from January to November in 2023 went up by 2.9% compared with the same period in 2022.

By contrast, U.S., which is the world’s second largest consumer of coal, has seen a decrease in its usage of the fuel. According to the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis, the amount of coal that the superpower consumes each day recorded a 62% drop from 2.8 million to 1.1 million tons a day.

Setback to emission cuts?​

Globally, carbon emissions from fossil fuels reached record levels last year. India’s emissions are projected to have spiked 8.2% in 2023, while China’s are expected to have climbed 4%, according to the latest estimates by Global Carbon Budget.
“The bullseye is on China and India, because those two countries right now use substantially more coal. And so their carbon emissions are on the rise, not on the decline,” Thummel said.
The two countries, however, have been adopting and setting aggressive renewable energy targets.

India has set an aspirational target of meeting 50% of its electricity demand from renewables by 2030, and the South Asian nation has made some headway in its efforts, with renewables accounting for 22% of its power generation.

That being said, 75% of India’s power is derived via coal-fired plants. Inventories at Indian power plants swelled 6% in 2023 from the previous year, according to a Citibank research. The country is also slated to add 80 gigawatts of coal-based thermal capacity over the next eight years.

Similarly, coal accounts for 61% of China’s power generation, even though the country is recognized as the indisputable leader in renewable energy expansion. It has been adding new projects to the grid almost as fast as the rest of the world combined in 2022 and has ambitions of becoming carbon neutral by 2060.

But the lack of reliability of renewables means coal has still very much been a critical fallback option for the two countries.

“China was suffering power shortages a couple of years ago, hydro[power’s] been very weak the last couple of years, so they’ve had to revert back to coal,” Roper pointed out.

That being said, 75% of India’s power is derived via coal-fired plants. Inventories at Indian power plants swelled 6% in 2023 from the previous year, according to a Citibank research. The country is also slated to add 80 gigawatts of coal-based thermal capacity over the next eight years.

Similarly, coal accounts for 61% of China’s power generation, even though the country is recognized as the indisputable leader in renewable energy expansion. It has been adding new projects to the grid almost as fast as the rest of the world combined in 2022 and has ambitions of becoming carbon neutral by 2060.

But the lack of reliability of renewables means coal has still very much been a critical fallback option for the two countries.

“China was suffering power shortages a couple of years ago, hydro[power’s] been very weak the last couple of years, so they’ve had to revert back to coal,” Roper pointed out.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/11/china-and-india-cant-wean-themselves-off-coal-anytime-soon.html

Reactions: mon
America should be leading the world I'm green energy innovation and application.

America should be leading the world I'm green energy innovation and application.
Just wait for the Tesla tech patents to be released.

Free unlimited wireless electricity. Tesla figured out how to arrange magnets in such a way that they extract electrons from the atmosphere.

Problem solved. In the meantime all of that CO2 can be used as food for all of the plants who need it to survive.

What I highlighted in your post is what I'm getting at. Why did Exxon's bought and paid for climate scientists come to the conclusion that CO2 caused warming? Exxon didn't want that conclusion, so why did their bought and paid for scientists produce it anyways?

Normally I make a least a token effort but I've wasted enough valuable time on you lot
i e. I'm still waiting for my video that got you to tag me, your rebuttal, supporting links etc etc etc

One hypothesis is that they factored in the co2 emissions nature produces and as thats the majority by far that would easily be predicted. The CEO not being a fool may have seen the potential misuse for the global freezing narrative.
- Lol not even joking because back around then the scare was global freezing remember, plenty of memes with the various time magazines.

That was literally completely off the top of my head but probably partly responsible, the rest was BS modelling "science" which I did to death in the covid threads, all BS lies.
They twisted and turned to find a their "science" to fit the data where they should have made a hypothesis from the data and proven it, fuck me with the time they had and thats the best results, embarrassing.

I'm not finding the article for you but I was under exaggerating the value of postive results vs negative.
It actually doesn't matter how many supporting positives there were, one single undeniable negative invalids the entire hypothesis.

You think I'm joking about any prime real estate you have, I'm not. I'm one 100% serious because "facts" are just words someone said and 99.9% of the time just opinions/hypothesis
Behaviours though, they are the insights into the drivers behind every single action on the animal kingdom planet and we are the animal of all animals.

Don't get me wrong the damage to the planet is immense BUT its not the species its the people in control ensuring everyone is operating in a system designed to be destructive.

You want to save the planet? Go hunt down Gates and the other parasites and lop their heads off. Just make sure you have given some thought to the replacement systems that will be needed because otherwise the less accomplished sociopath thats been burrowing up will continue on as usual.

- It's been hot as hell here in the last few days!

I'm in a state thats usually hot as fuck. Until this week there were people wearing jacketa in the morning in Perth Western Australia.
They'll be screeching that seasonal weather isn't climate and I'll have to point out neither is a couple of hundred years over 10000.

This chick gets it 100%. This is method to box us, cbdc are the method to control. The vaxx is in this as well but thats too depressing and obviously safe and effective.

“It’s really all about power and control.”

Former US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Monica Crowley, succinctly summarises the real underlying agenda of the “human-induced climate change” hoax

Normally I make a least a token effort but I've wasted enough valuable time on you lot
i e. I'm still waiting for my video that got you to tag me, your rebuttal, supporting links etc etc etc

One hypothesis is that they factored in the co2 emissions nature produces and as thats the majority by far that would easily be predicted. The CEO not being a fool may have seen the potential misuse for the global freezing narrative.
- Lol not even joking because back around then the scare was global freezing remember, plenty of memes with the various time magazines.

That was literally completely off the top of my head but probably partly responsible, the rest was BS modelling "science" which I did to death in the covid threads, all BS lies.
They twisted and turned to find a their "science" to fit the data where they should have made a hypothesis from the data and proven it, fuck me with the time they had and thats the best results, embarrassing.

I'm not finding the article for you but I was under exaggerating the value of postive results vs negative.
It actually doesn't matter how many supporting positives there were, one single undeniable negative invalids the entire hypothesis.

You think I'm joking about any prime real estate you have, I'm not. I'm one 100% serious because "facts" are just words someone said and 99.9% of the time just opinions/hypothesis
Behaviours though, they are the insights into the drivers behind every single action on the animal kingdom planet and we are the animal of all animals.

Don't get me wrong the damage to the planet is immense BUT its not the species its the people in control ensuring everyone is operating in a system designed to be destructive.

You want to save the planet? Go hunt down Gates and the other parasites and lop their heads off. Just make sure you have given some thought to the replacement systems that will be needed because otherwise the less accomplished sociopath thats been burrowing up will continue on as usual.

<Huh2>

I didn't tag you on any video so I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. Trying to make out any semblance of an argument with your response is challenging. You think the CEO of Exxon was trying to counter global cooling papers, so he ordered his scientists to factor in natural CO2... Seriously WTF is this?

I've been enjoying this. :cool:

^ Fahrenheit, lol. This won't soon be forgotten.

Phoenix Just Posted The Hottest Month Ever Observed in a US City

A historically intense and long-duration heat wave has spent weeks baking the South and Southwest, bringing dangerous triple-digit temperatures to 70 million Americans. Phoenix, at the epicenter, just logged its hottest month on record — and the hottest month ever observed in a U.S. city.

Phoenix’s average temperature for July was a blistering 102.7 degrees, taking into account average daytime high of 114.7 degrees and overnight low of 90.8. The 102.7-degree July average in Phoenix surpassed readings ever observed at any weather stations nationwide, except for the inhospitable Death Valley, which is considered the hottest location in the world.

While the heat in Phoenix eased just enough on Monday to end its record-shattering streak of 31 straight days at or above 110, the hot weather is forecast to recharge later this week. Excessive heat watches are in effect from Friday morning through Sunday for the metro area of 5 million residents. High temperatures of 111 to 116 degrees are expected each day, and the National Weather Service is warning that the major heat risk will bolster the threat of heat cramps and heat exhaustion which, without intervention, can lead to heat stroke.

* Hottest month on record: With an average temperature of 102.7 degrees, Phoenix obliterated the previous record of 99.1, which was set in August 2020, by the enormous margin of 3.6 degrees. The month was 7.2 degrees warmer than average for July.

* Longest streak of 110-plus-degree highs: 31 days, from June 30 to July 30. Monday’s high was 108 degrees, ending the streak.

* Most 115-degree days in a month: July had 17 days that hit 115 degrees or greater. The previous record was seven days in August 2020.

* Longest streak of overnight lows at or above 90 degrees: Phoenix didn’t fall below 90 degrees between July 10 and July 26. That 16-day stretch sailed past the previous record of seven days in 2020.

* Highest daily average temperature: With a high of 119 degrees and low of 97 — making an overall average daily temperature of 108 degrees — July 19 became Phoenix’s hottest calendar day ever recorded.

<Huh2>

I didn't tag you on any video so I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. Trying to make out any semblance of an argument with your response is challenging. You think the CEO of Exxon was trying to counter global cooling papers, so he ordered his scientists to factor in natural CO2... Seriously WTF is this?

One of you two geese did, you should consider some self help on being more original you honkers all blur together.

For the critical thinking people use google (lol) and search
"how many cars does greta thunberg own"

Lololololololololol
9 fucking cars
Net worth 18mil
6 fucking houses

Fucking morons

2024 Could Be Hotter Than "Record-Shattering" 2023, Warns UN​

The UN's World Meteorological Organization said new monthly temperature records were set every month between June and December, and the pattern is likely to continue due to the warming El Nino weather phenomenon.​

Geneva:
This year could be hotter under El Nino's influence than the record-shattering 2023, the United Nations warned Friday, as it urged drastic emissions cuts to combat climate change.

The UN's World Meteorological Organization said new monthly temperature records were set every month between June and December, and the pattern is likely to continue due to the warming El Nino weather phenomenon.

The US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) predicted there is a one in three chance that 2024 will be warmer than 2023 -- and a 99 percent certainty that 2024 will rank among the five warmest years ever.

NASA climatologist Gavin Schmidt, director of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, estimated the odds were even higher.

"I put it at about 50-50: 50 percent chance it'll be warmer, 50 percent chance it will be slightly cooler," he told AFP, adding there were hints of "mysterious" changes to Earth's climate systems, that would nonetheless require more data to confirm or refute.

The UN's WMO weather and climate agency said July and August last year were the two hottest months ever recorded, as it officially confirmed 2023 had been the warmest year on record "by a huge margin".

The WMO said the 2023 annual average global temperature was 1.45 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels (1850-1900).

The 2015 Paris climate accords aimed to limit global warming to well below two degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels -- and 1.5C if possible.

The WMO's new secretary-general Celeste Saulo warned that El Nino, which emerged mid-2023, is likely to turn up the heat even further in 2024.

The naturally-occurring climate pattern, typically associated with increased heat worldwide, usually increases global temperatures in the year after it develops.

"The shift from cooling La Nina to warming El Nino by the middle of 2023 is clearly reflected in the rise in temperature," she said.

"Given that El Nino usually has the biggest impact on global temperatures after it peaks, 2024 could be even hotter."

Humanity's 'biggest challenge'

NOAA said the 2023 global surface temperature was 1.18C above the 20th-century average, and was hotter than the next warmest year, 2016, by a record-setting margin of 0.15C.

The Arctic, northern North America, central Asia, the North Atlantic and the eastern tropical Pacific were particularly hotter, it said.

Saulo said climate change was now "the biggest challenge that humanity faces".

A WMO report in November found that concentrations of the three main heat-trapping greenhouse gases -- carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide -- reached record high levels in 2022, with preliminary data indicating that the levels continued to grow in 2023.

"Climate change is escalating -- and this is unequivocally because of human activities," said Saulo.

'Catastrophic future' awaits

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said humanity's actions were "scorching the Earth".

"2023 was a mere preview of the catastrophic future that awaits if we don't act now," he said.

The WMO said that since the 1980s, each decade has been warmer than the previous one -- while the warmest nine years on record had all been since 2015.

The EU's Copernicus Climate Change Service issued its 2023 temperature findings on Tuesday, while NOAA and NASA released theirs simultaneously with the WMO on Friday.

The WMO consolidates figures from six major international datasets to provide an authoritative temperature assessment.

It said the 10-year average temperature from 2014 to 2023 was 1.20C above the pre-industrial average.

Even if Earth's average surface temperature breaches the 1.5C mark in 2024, it does not mean the world has failed to meet the Paris Agreement target of capping global warming under that threshold.

That would occur only after several successive years above the 1.5C benchmark, and even then the 2015 treaty allows for the possibility of reducing Earth's temperature after a period of "overshoot".

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/2024-could-be-hotter-than-record-shattering-2023-warns-un-4851709

For people that actually want a balanced approach to the climate con I recommend Tom Harris(or any of the fucking videos/experts I have referenced).

"Mr. Harris has 30 years experience as a mechanical engineer/project manager, science and technology communications professional, technical trainer and S&T advisor to a former Opposition Senior Environment Critic in Canada’s Parliament. For the past 14 years, he has been working with a team of scientists and engineers to promote a sensible approach to a range of energy and environmental topics, climate change in particular."

"From 2009 to 2011 (four sessions),

*****he taught a total of 1,500 students "Climate Change: an Earth Sciences Perspective"*****,

a second year course in the Faculty of Sciences at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada."

The reason why I'm wasting my time in here is for the others that are like I was a decade ago.
I see now my looking into it was using google and listening to the heavily censored interviews the communist company provided. There is absolutely zero consensus on THE science its based entirely on censorship, punish/reward and funding.

On the funding side ask yourself why the same mega fucking entitled rich are funding these studies that ultimately further enrich themselves at the expense of you and I.
Ask yourself why that autistic puppet owns 9 cars, 6 houses and private jets everywhere while bitching about her future?

I see video's in America, Europe and now Australia of homeless everywhere but that cunt seems to be well enough off.

I'm no soldier but ask the members on here that served whats the outcome when you allow the enemy to box you into an environment of their MAKING, deprive you of resources, communications and support. Fuck me no power no transport, no food, no water unless they allow it is the future.
This is signing us up for is a metaphorical box canyon with sheer cliffs on three side that the opposition can look down us, you're entirely at their mercy and they sociopaths have none. Once in you're not getting out alive.

THE science- builds its foundation on being unquestionable
Science- thrives on questions because each is the foundation for a hypothesis to become fact.

Co2 isn't carbon its a gas, and you want to control it plant a tree which will ALWAYS maintain a healthy atmospheric BALANCE.
The carbon the sociopaths want to reduce walks on two legs and its us.

Last edited:
Irrational provoked fear makes for malleable muppets, beware the box because getting out will be a fuck ton harder getting out then being herded in.

""The whole problem of this global warming is a complete nothing," Dr. Willie Soon told Tucker Carlson.

He says he's 90% sure the sun, not carbon dioxide, is causing climate change and that the climate czars are so out of their minds that they are misleading the public."

Back