2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He destroyed Stafford in the infamous blackout game.
Was this really loud annoying dude in front of me that night who had a houndstooth hat on with the G stitched on the front. Was already smoking his "victory cigar" befor the game kicked off and would not shut up. Watching him slowly get more depressed was a memory I'll never forget.

Was this really loud annoying dude in front of me that night who had a houndstooth hat on with the G stitched on the front. Was already smoking his "victory cigar" befor the game kicked off and would not shut up. Watching him slowly get more depressed was a memory I'll never forget.
Were you at the rain game in 2015 too? That was another good one because they were actually ranked higher and y'all had just lost to Ole Miss.

Were you at the rain game in 2015 too? That was another good one because they were actually ranked higher and y'all had just lost to Ole Miss.
No. Still pissed that Chubb got that garbage time TD run after being shut out all day to keep his 100 yard game streak going. That was the game that fired Richt. He finished 9-3 but it was clear that he could not rally his players to big game wins.

Fall practice just started and we lost our starting safety for the year to a non-contact knee injury.

1ae4052a27ed5ce71d3c4f774e176972--work-humor-emoji.jpg

Somehow I don't see this record going down in my lifetime.

Most Yards Gained in Consecutive Games
2 Games
1,310—David Klingler, Houston, 1990 (578 vs. Eastern Wash., Nov. 17; 732
vs. Arizona St., Dec. 2

Surprised he didn't have that against BYU.

Surprised Butch Jones hasn't recruited this 100m sprinter. Dude ran 9.82 this summer.

But is he a champion of life with a 5 star heart?

I don't know whether he has a 5 star heart but he does have the fastest 100m in the world this year -- but that maybe short-lived as the 100m final at the world championships goes off this afternoon (Bolt's last WC/Oly 100m possibly).

{<doc}
Guy showed up without any kids to meet the team...

IwqrLGO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back