CFFC 94 + 95

first two round were putting me to sleep, glad 3rd round woke me up

almost had another high kick ko. finished on ground though

Yeah fun card! Thanks for all the comments everyone. Especially during Fingergate.

This card(95) worth going back and watching Sherbros?

Still watching this but that Armfield Vs Vogel fight.

giphy.gif

Fingergate Follow-up

Khetag Pliev knew where his finger was, even if nobody else did.

It was right there, tucked into his glove, hanging by a filament of skin to the rest of his hand.

Pliev is a mixed martial artist. You were guessing opera tenor? In MMA, these things happen.

No, wait. They don’t. Not even in MMA. “I’ve been involved in fight sports since I was 10,’’ his trainer Joey Patterson said Saturday. “I’m 39. I’ve never seen anything close to that.’’

https://eu.cincinnati.com/story/spo...olumn-mma-fighter-who-lost-finger/7076428002/

"In the second round, he caught my glove with one hand and held it. I felt my (left, ring) finger snapped. We kept fighting. When the second round was finished, I see my [bone] was out in the open. I wanted to keep fighting, because I felt like I had this guy.’’

“He comes back to the (corner) knowing his finger is missing. He tried to hide it from me and the referee, so he can go back out and knock out the guy in the next round. That’s how tough this guy is.’’

“He put his (right) hand over the (left) hand’’ to hide the problem, Patterson explained. Patterson noticed something was a little off, however, which you could understand, given Pliev had no finger where the finger should have been, only a string of skin which led from the hole in his hand to the finger currently resting inside his glove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article is a decent read if yer interested.

Fingergate Follow-up

Khetag Pliev knew where his finger was, even if nobody else did.

It was right there, tucked into his glove, hanging by a filament of skin to the rest of his hand.

Pliev is a mixed martial artist. You were guessing opera tenor? In MMA, these things happen.

No, wait. They don’t. Not even in MMA. “I’ve been involved in fight sports since I was 10,’’ his trainer Joey Patterson said Saturday. “I’m 39. I’ve never seen anything close to that.’’

https://eu.cincinnati.com/story/spo...olumn-mma-fighter-who-lost-finger/7076428002/

"In the second round, he caught my glove with one hand and held it. I felt my (left, ring) finger snapped. We kept fighting. When the second round was finished, I see my [bone] was out in the open. I wanted to keep fighting, because I felt like I had this guy.’’

“He comes back to the (corner) knowing his finger is missing. He tried to hide it from me and the referee, so he can go back out and knock out the guy in the next round. That’s how tough this guy is.’’

“He put his (right) hand over the (left) hand’’ to hide the problem, Patterson explained. Patterson noticed something was a little off, however, which you could understand, given Pliev had no finger where the finger should have been, only a string of skin which led from the hole in his hand to the finger currently resting inside his glove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article is a decent read if yer interested.
Classic thread. Bumping for posterity. Fingergate.

Back