Media Chad Johnson Is Convinced He Can Beat Max Holloway

Chad would probably do decent in a sparring match. He’s no a manlet, has good height, reach, and length. They should use Boxing gloves so there are no eyepokes.

If you whine about eye pokes fifteen times a day, do you feel better?

{<BJPeen}

who the fuck is this doorknob?
why does he think he knows anything about fighting?

strangely enough i do like Shannon Sharpe; he just seems very positive in his critiques and criticism when he's talking about fighting. he seems to know he is a casual fan and i appreciate that.

CTE still strong with this one. For some reason, former NFL players are always delusional thinking they can fight and actually beat someone up. AP, Leveon, Ocho, etc. are other examples.

Max would just get him down in about 20 sec and submit him. His 92 state championship in wrestling is not gonna fly lol. Boxing he can probably squeeze in a few rounds though

Lots of pro athletes think they can take on pro fighters based on their athletic abilities. The tables turn once they get punched in the face.
The tables are turned already before the fight even starts. The distance, footwork, head movement, rhythm, combos, all that. I don’t know who this guy is, but he’s not a fighter so he wouldn’t land a punch on Max.

Athleticism only take you so far. He could beat regular everyday Joes in a fight, sure, but he’s way over his head here. Hopefully he hits Max up and visits his gym so they car spar

this is what happens when you never got into a fight before with someone who can fight. why do none of these scrubs ever think they can beat up Ngannou or Jon Jones?

Sherdoggers don't know Ochocinco... I could have never expected that.

The shame is crippling me. I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep tonight.
Have you tried masturbation?

This is one of the funniest intros, Ocho wasn't ready to hear that cold truth, he then calls out Max for a sparring session.

Shannon Sharpe and Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson react to Max Holloway knocking out Justin Gaethje with seconds left in the fifth round to win the BMF title at UFC 300. They also react to Kayla Harrison defeating Holly Holm in her UFC debut and whether Amanda Nunes would unretire to fight Harrison.

Back