Chad mendes and Tim Sylvia

Just shows, us big 240lbs sherdoggers would kill the likes of mendes and mighty mouse....even with beer bellies like Timmey
idk how it shows that. I dont think youve learned anything from watching mma

It's kinda puts into perspective the tough guy posturing from guys like Conor... They would look like kids next to Sylvia.

And Conor would effortlessly TKO the average non-trained guy Tims size.

He likes to cook the venison about 70% through for maximum flavor and ideal texture.

Don't let him bake the potatoes though. Never puts enough tin foil around them.

Jesus, that joke is tired.

Did this one for the other thread about this pic.

zVKDx32.gif

Sylvia is still the greatest HW champ in UFC history, no one has the run he has had. the rest lose it after 1 defense, pathetic. big tim will reign forever

Was hoping to see Timmeh wearing his UFC belt at the hunting expo...

Jesus, that joke is tired.

Not that my joke was particularly original in this instance, but I just looked at your last 20 or so posts and the proportion of them spent being negative is quite high.

Not that my joke was particularly original in this instance, but I just looked at your last 20 or so posts and the proportion of them spent being negative is quite high.
I'm positive that that joke is tired.

I used to hate on Tim so much. I miss him now. He was a decent guy. Boring at times, but pretty damn legit. It would be real interesting to see how prime Tim would do in the HW division today. I think he'd still be top 5.

It's real sad to see guys blacklisted by the UFC like they don't exist. I think that's where a lot of my love and appreciation for Tim comes from.

Sucks to see him out of shape. From what I understand he was a big kid too. It's cool to see someone who isn't naturally gifted bust their ass to get in shape and go after greatness. Tim was always awkward and lanky but he made it to the top. Gotta respect that.

Back