Media Chad Mendes looking TST, but also losing hairline

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Thick, Solid, Tight.....

Dude is fucking diced, would absolutely incinerate a USADA piss cup and God bless him for it, but damn that hairline is looking rough.

Get that Monoxidil Chadwick!

Side note, who wins between he and Eddie?

Eddie is a much cleaner boxer, but has a sus chin. Chad also starts fast and has insane power, which seems to carry over well to bareknuckle.
I'll go with Chad via KO/TKO.

Dude is fucking diced, would absolutely incinerate a USADA piss cup and God bless him for it, but damn that hairline is looking rough.

Get that Monoxidil Chadwick!

Side note, who wins between he and Eddie?

Eddie is a much cleaner boxer, but Chad starts fast and has insane power. I'll go with Chad via KO/TKO.

I’ll go with the “Underground King”. I like both fighters but I’ve been an Eddie fan far longer.

Dude is fucking diced, would absolutely incinerate a USADA piss cup and God bless him

That and also so easy to get jacked when you're a manlet.

I'm going with Chad.

Jorge still has the Norwood record from going -5 to +10 in 5 years

FMXkwwkXoAYc-hn.jpg

I agree.

Chad's style translate pretty well to bareknuckle.

Very explosive and great power and speed.

Kind of like John dodson.

Dodson would be terrifying to go against in Bareknuckle. That dude is so fast you wouldn't even see what knocked your ass out.

Chad Mendes vs Austin trout would be cool. Chad is a much better athlete and more dangerous but trout is a much better pure boxer. They are pretty similar in size too

Mendes takes this, imo. Eddie hasn’t fought in 2 years. And there’s no USADA in BKFC.

The dude is 37 years so that's no surprise but he looked great during his first fight in the BKFC.

Chad's always been a physique motivator for me.

I feel like the 2 minute BKFC format suits his explosive style more. I got Chad landing big shots and taking this fight.

He looks like a pride fc fighter but miniature

Back