Chael gets scared

I would love for Chael to do good. But it's like the Hendo fight again for Fedor. Except it's Hendo without an iron jaw and no H-bomb. So basically unless Fedor is sick he wins every time.

You could put the Russian army in front of Fedor and his face would look no different than if he was face to face with me. Dude isn't scared of anyone.

This is what sets him apart, coldest dude around. Alex has some of it too, but Fedor always calm in the chaos, before after or during a fight. They build them different in Stary Oskol.

This is what sets him apart, coldest dude around. Alex has some of it too, but Fedor always calm in the chaos, before after or during a fight. They build them different in Stary Oskol.
Alex might be able to beat the Russian army though of course he's chill lol.

Chael deserves respect, dude is fighting in HW tournament. Fedor is smiling because he has no idea what Chael said. 50-45 Chael.

So basically Chael is a small HW, just like Fedor, except he cut down to MW in order to avoid the stronger competition - where he still needed steroids lol.

And despite all that Chael has .8x the wins and 3x the losses Fedor has.

So basically Chael is a small HW, just like Fedor, except he cut down to MW in order to avoid the stronger competition - where he still needed steroids lol.

And despite all that Chael has .8x the wins and 3x the losses Fedor has.
Chael is real MW, Fedor could never cut to MW..

Sonnen was just completely thrown by the hug when he first entered the cage.

You can tell he did not want to hug fedor, it goes completely against the persona he's worked so hard to build in MMA. Under normal circumstances he would have refused the hug or pushed his opponent away.

But it's fedor, how can you not respect the guy. It's bigger than having a persona or making some money, you just can't refuse a polite gesture from him. Poor sonnen got completely thrown off his game.

Sonnen was just completely thrown by the hug when he first entered the cage.

You can tell he did not want to hug fedor, it goes completely against the persona he's worked so hard to build in MMA. Under normal circumstances he would have refused the hug or pushed his opponent away.

But it's fedor, how can you not respect the guy. It's bigger than having a persona or making some money, you just can't refuse a polite gesture from him. Poor sonnen got completely thrown off his game.

I'm sure he didn't appreciate Fedor saying, in his post fight interview, about how nice a guy Chael was as well. Fedor just isn't playing along.

Fedor kills them with kindness...

...than he kills them with fists.

He will make a ton of money. And to be honest his odds against kangaroo meat mir were awful too. Fedor smashes him

I kinda want to see Chael winning here.

The Epicness that would follow would be amazing.
If Chael manages to pull this off...
Then he got 4 w's against Pride big 6...Wand, Shogun, Fedor, Rampage...only BigNog and CroCop are left...
One is retired and the other guy is now with Bellator too...

The salt would be epic....
And i would be fucking salty too man...lol

that's the most adorable thing I've ever seen
I'm a 29 year old man crying at this gif.

Milgifs-com_Le-dio-pena-romper-su-pinata.gif

That's the goodness we're all born with.

But then, we get coerced and corrupted:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back