Chael on BJ - "He was ranked no. 1 in the world and he was as good in the gym"

Well then, the only other option is that you have no idea what your talking about.

Take your 2016 join date and failure at basic grammar the fook out of here, boy. I was staying up late to watch mma cards berore you could walk.

Bj Penn is a tragic comedy. Could have had it all of he wasn't so spoiled/unmotivated.

Imagine bj Penn born next door to Aldo. He'd be taking out heavyweights.

Aldo>>>Penn btw

BJ is legend. He fought Lyoto Machida and heavy ass dudes in his Prime like a bauce.

Take your 2016 join date and failure at basic grammar the fook out of here, boy. I was staying up late to watch mma cards berore you could walk.

Bj Penn is a tragic comedy. Could have had it all of he wasn't so spoiled/unmotivated.

Aldo>>>Penn btw
Sorry about the bad grammar. I could add in some comma's into your horrible writing if there was any reason to do so. But "who the fook" corrects grammar on an internet forum?. I tend to use a more colloquial rhetoric on an internet forum. However, I am more than happy to engage in formal discourse if that makes you feel better?.

Do you even know what legacy means?. Just because he fucked up, doesn't negate what he achieved in the past.

Oh, and the join date?. Shredog isn't life for some of us. It is sad that you think a join date on an internet forum is something to brag about. Makes me wonder how boring the rest of your life is.

Aldo>>>Penn btw

Oh and I agree that Aldo's legacy is above Bj's. Who said that only one fighter can have a legacy?.

Nice logic

I'm going to teach a little lesson young fellow. After the 2nd GSP loss where he famously said "I'm in the best shape of my life" BJ went on a decent LW run ending with his dominate win over Florian. He fought Edgar in a close fight where he gassed and Edgar stayed busy. I had Penn winning but the judges saw different.

For the rematch he said he was fully focused now and "in the best shape of his life" and he got his ass kicked. Then he Ko'd Matt Hughes when Hughes was washed up. The Fitch fight was a very close fight and Fitch shit the bed worse than Penn but still Penn was unimpressive.

Then the following 3, Diaz, McDonald and Edgar again. He claimed he was "in the best shape of his life" and he got wrecked. He quit in all three of those fights and the two mentioned above. I love Penn but it's all over buddy. His run is done.
those guys he lost to were top tenn top five .. if he loses to yari, then we can say for him to really hang it up and let's be honest McGregor would lose to those guys too

Sorry about the bad grammar. I could add in some comma's into your horrible writing if there was any reason to do so.

Possessed by the comma?

I think you were looking for the plural, commas. No apostrophe needed.

Rewatched Penn vs Florini the other day..

Wasn't impressed.. Conor, Khabib, RDA n Ferg beat him prime for prime..

Haha, I never knew that sherdog would be a valuable learning tool.

Sadly, your (possessive, not you're, contraction of "you are") 3rd grade English teacher wasn't (contraction of was not, apostrophe required) up to the job.

Note: Comments in parenthesis are there to help educate ALL Shertards.

I don't like how Connor ruebush said BJs style is outdated in that preview for the fight. While he may need to add a few more kicks his boxing was great in its prime. I thought he won the first Edgar fight and he was never the same after that. I like connors articles but not this one

Sadly, your (possessive, not you're, contraction of "you are") 3rd grade English teacher wasn't (contraction of was not, apostrophe required) up to the job.

Note: Comments in parenthesis are there to help educate ALL Shertards.

From the sounds of it, neither were your parents.

Fedor was also number 1 at a point in time.

He is now a shell of his former self.

@hot carl Looks like it's on mother fucker. Sig bet 'til 208?

deal.

ground rules: no making fun of people with special needs and no use of the R word and no homophobic slurs.

raw

Back