Media Chael Sonnen almost got beat up by Ngannou in a parking lot

Wouldve played out like this. “Wanna now” - Francis
70c7de6c9b85ba7fb28aac8cc3c55bc5.gif

4:30 mark

Big Frank was gonna put the smack down on Chael (likely for running his mouth about him vs Jones), but when Sonnen told him his 12 year old son was with him, Francis walked away.

Damn. Hespect.

Chaels kid saved his life on that day.

First the obvious: it's a Chael Sonnen story, so the proportions of what is true and what is made up is always unknown.

Then, really, Chael has been running his mouth and shitting on Francis and spouting the wildest BS about him for well over 3 years now. At some point he would have to face real life consequences.

No, respect that he didn't, due to his kid being there. Lol

Even Chael respected that he turned away and said nothing else when he saw he was with his son.

If you say so

Fact he even wanted to get into it with chael makes him a clown . Old retired fighter who happens to be smaller than him and talks for a living....yea lets go beat em up cuz my feelings were hurt!Is Francis in 4th grade or some kind of retard?

What would have happened if his son wasn't there ?

I thought you had an issue with fighters acting like criminals and thugs. Hespect indeed.

Franny better be careful. His chin is most likely made of pudding now. And he’s clearly a mental midget. Chael would viciously 50-45 franny…

Can't stand Ngannou, no idea why so many people idolize the guy, comes across like a complete douchebag every time I hear him speak. I feel like fat dudes live out their fantasy of being a big scary fighter through him or something
Yeah, I'm sure fat dudes live out their fantasies through Francis Ngannou of all people.

Nothing worse than a shit talker hiding behind their kid to avoid a beating.

Respect Francis.

Zero respect for Chael.
Dude is a goof, thief, and a liar. All proven in court.

Nothing worse than a shit talker hiding behind their kid to avoid a beating.

Respect Francis.

Zero respect for Chael.
Dude is a goof, thief, and a liar. All proven in court.
yall must have forgot

Is 12 year old kid code for 357 magnum or 44 mag?

Francis didn’t want any smoke from Chael
Yeah, I'm sure the guy who knocks people out cold In Mma, was heavy weight champ and probably has to cut weight to make the limit didn't want no smoke with a literally con artist who never won a meaningful fight, a title above the regional circuit, and only claim to fsme is losing the only meaningful fight he was ever in. I'm sure.

Back