Media Chael Sonnen almost got beat up by Ngannou in a parking lot

Chael should honestly should have joined the WWE for a couple of years, it would have made him one of the most famous people ever.

I think Ngannou would have just yelled at him.

1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 3 on 1 the only number they'll need is 911.

No one anywhere had better "heel" trash talk than Chael. No stuttering or stammering on stories & insults, before his shill podcasts he was legendary.

Last edited:
No one anywhere had better "heel" trash talk than Chael. No stuttering or stammering on stories & insults, before his shill podcasts he was legendary.
Yeah it was also great when he cut off Rogan & said "I'm not going to be interrupted by a middle aged comedian" then started his post fight speech.

I like Chael's podcasts where he talks about gym wars and Matt Lindland stories. Most of the other stuff is self indulgent drivel.

Chael tends to embellish, if not outright bullshit, so much that I wonder how this really played out, if it happened at all lol.

IIRC Every other confrontation he has been in has been recorded and posted online, surely someone would've pulled the phone out when they see Francis and Chael squaring up in the parking lot.

Good story though, good on Francis for dropping it in front of the kid if it did really happen.

When's he fighting for PFL.

He didn't even fight for the PFL yet. They allowed him to box. You are clearly reaching to find an "acceptable" reason to hate him. Funny how some peoples hate Francis although he didn't do half the shit that others have done.

He didn't even fight for the PFL yet. They allowed him to box. You are clearly reaching to find an "acceptable" reason to hate him. Funny how some peoples hate Francis although he didn't do half the shit that others have done.
He was supposed to have 1 boxing match and then fight for PFL by spring 2024. He instead took a 2nd boxing match.

He was at PFL's HW championship fight 2 weeks ago. He walked out of the arena rather than square up with Ferreira.

He got knocked the fuck out by Joshua. He still isn't committing to going back to PFL because he still wants to box instead.

Wake the fuck up. Ngannou conned the fuck out of all of you.

Don't be like that. It's not a hard question.

If there was indeed a confrontation, and Chael's kid was indeed there, then do you think Chael or Ngannou started it?
Started what exactly? By Chael's account, all that happened was an argument. Even if we assume Francis confronted Chael and started an argument, why does that rustle you so much? In your world, people can't have disagreements? Again, there was no "street fight."

Started what exactly? By Chael's account, all that happened was an argument. Even if we assume Francis confronted Chael and started an argument, why does that rustle you so much? In your world, people can't have disagreements? Again, there was no "street fight."
Because I said from the beginning why would we praise Ngannou for starting a confrontation and then walking away from it...?

That's retarded. Don't start a confrontation from the start.

He was supposed to have 1 boxing match and then fight for PFL by spring 2024. He instead took a 2nd boxing match.

He was at PFL's HW championship fight 2 weeks ago. He walked out of the arena rather than square up with Ferreira.

He got knocked the fuck out by Joshua. He still isn't committing to going back to PFL because he still wants to box instead.

Wake the fuck up. Ngannou conned the fuck out of all of you.

Is someone sad they make min wage and he made 30 million?

Chael is lucky it wasn’t masvidal. Masvidal would’ve 3 pieced him and his son

First of all, it was the other way around, Jon Jones ducked Francis by staying retired until he left, after Francis announced his decision to leave the UFC, Jon hurried and signed the dotted line to face Cyril Gane.

I like Chael's podcasts where he talks about gym wars and Matt Lindland stories. Most of the other stuff is self indulgent drivel.

His shill drivel SUX, but No One has ever been close to his kick-ass insult deliveries.

Back