Champs the UFC hates/hated

MMAPrivateer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It is hilarious when the UFC hates its own champions instead of promoting them. Let's list them!

Tyron Woodley: all top UFC execs praying for him to lose his last fight, according to sauces

Stipe Miocic: said he would step in at UFC 230 to fight Cormier after defending HW belt more than anyone and defeating all top contenders. UFC Lol'd

Demetrious Johnson: Dana threatened to close his entire division if he didn't accept a fight, yet called him p4p goat many times

Timmy Sylvia: pretty sure Dana was crying the whole time he had the belt. Justified.

Tito Ortiz: butthurt on both sides when Dana became boss

Anderson Silva: whenever he fought Leites or Maia

Benson Henderson: Decision Bendo

Not so sure about Silva, the rest I agree with.

Frank Shamrock. You named a lot of the main guys. God was hw at an all time low with sylvia as champ. The 3rd fight with him and arlovski was the bottom of the barrel.

I couldn't remember if he hated Frank before or after Frank left the UFC, so left him out.

Yes, Arlovski vs. Timmy was awful lol! I remember that well, unfortunately. That was one of the worst fights ever. Probably second to Ken Shamrock laying on top of Royce for 36 minutes straight at UFC 5.

I am old.

Amanda Nunes, she's an ugly brown lesbian who speaks broken english and defeated one of their biggest stars. Then last minute pulls out of her very next fight. They do not promote her at all. It's like they don't want people to know she exists.

Amanda Nunes, she's an ugly brown lesbian who speaks broken english and defeated one of their biggest stars. Then last minute pulls out of her very next fight. They do not promote her at all. It's like they don't want people to know she exists.
and they're feeding her to Cyborg

it's more like Dana White doing bad business than the ufc

Dana White is really a bad promoter

Ya, they are assholes with Stipe. I like it when Dana's stars get smashed. I wouldn't be surprised if we are going to find Khabib on that list.
Fighters should just start going to Bellator as soon as they have the chance.

Dana personally hates GSP, but the rest of the UFC seems to like him.

Not that I find her attractive, but ugly is kinda over the top. She's no uglier than Ronda, Joanna, or Holly, and they can totally promote the dyke angle.

Not saying she would ever be a star but it probably would've helped to promote her as a badass leading up Ronda's return. Ronda was doing no press at all but the UFC still only promoted her and Nunes was an afterthought.

Holly Holm, mainly because of her manager. I personally have been a fan of hers since 193.

Back