Media Chandler calls for a fight against Islam in Abu Dhabi

LoveSherdogThisTime

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

I don't care if he deserves the title shot or not, Chandler is the toughest fight for Islam. Islam's wrestling will only help Chandler reserve his energy because he wastes more trying to cut distance when he is standing.

Also, remember when Islam fans called Chandler a duck while all the reasonable people thought Chandler refused to respond because it's a low reward fight. Let's see how Islam responds to this call out and how his fans will defend him using the same excuse they denounced.

Chander tryin his best to Hamburgler that belt!

hamburglar.gif

If it's not Islam vs Oliveira for the title then it should be Islam vs Beneil for the belt.

Chandler is old and has been beaten up a lot, he doesn't get to jump right back into a fight for title contention, he is 1-2 in the UFC and already lost a title fight. He should go face Damir or something, put some work in or retire.

I think this is a calculated and smart call out.. Imho if I was Dana white I would give him the shoot against Makhachev. Charles doesn't want the fight. Hence Chandler vs Makhachev makes sense for the title

Oli is gonna end up fighting Islam

But if for whatever reason Islam fights someone else for the title, jesus christ it can't be Chandler who has done nothing in the UFC worthy of ANOTHER title shot

I'd looooooove to see GAMROT vs Islam

I don't think Makhachev will accept Gamrot for the title.. His a bad-match for him in my honest opinion

I think this is a calculated and smart call out.. Imho if I was Dana white I would give him the shoot against Makhachev. Charles doesn't want the fight. Hence Chandler vs Makhachev makes sense for the title
It's not going to be for the title. Oliveira is the champion.

Atleast he finally spoke Islam's name. If Olivera wants to wait until 2023 to fight for the title, why not put something like this together? I think Chandler doesn't deserve it, but would probably be a harder test for Islam than Dariush. Olivera/Conor is stupid, but if he wants to get paid from that fight then he can sit out like Dustin did.

Beating Ferguson doesn't make you deserve a title shot... GTFOH!
<DisgustingHHH><3><DisgustingHHH>

Back