Chandler is a good opponent for Conor

SouthpawSouthernFist

experiment gone bad
Banned
Reaction score
Short/manlet
Meh wrestling
Chin questionable - Tony old man Ferguson almost put his lights out.

Conor is built to destroy manlets and can outpoint and land his juggernaut left outside of Chandler's range. Just has to watch out for Chandler's power shots.

Only problem is he's not box office. If they made the fight for the vacant LW title, that might be interesting enough to sell to the public. Sounds like a slim chance for that, but hear me out.

Oliveira had a good performance, but there's no excuse missing weight. He deserves a penalty in the form of waiting a fight for his title shot. Give it to Chandler, who made weight, and Conor. Then everyone involved makes millions of dollars: the UFC, Conor, Chandler, and the local Las Vegas community.

Thoughts?

i think the fight will happen
hes short, swings wildly and is open for counters, has a weak chin and gasses too like conman
the real difference might be the wrestling part and possible gnp/cuts
its the best option for conman
I feel like Tony is the better come back fight and then Chandler or even Charles where they can "influence" the ref to call it if Charles gets dropped

I feel like Tony is the better come back fight and then Chandler or even Charles where they can "influence" the ref to call it if Charles gets dropped

Tony needs to retire. That KO literally NDEed him.

Tony needs to retire. That KO literally NDEed him.
Which is why Dana and Conor are probably licking their chops. He put on a great enough 1st round they have highlights for his next fight while also knowing that he seems to be one shot away from any fight ending at this point in his career. It's a great way to springboard Conor anywhere.

Short/manlet
Meh wrestling
Chin questionable - Tony old man Ferguson almost put his lights out.

Conor is built to destroy manlets and can outpoint and land his juggernaut left outside of Chandler's range. Just has to watch out for Chandler's power shots.

Only problem is he's not box office. If they made the fight for the vacant LW title, that might be interesting enough to sell to the public. Sounds like a slim chance for that, but hear me out.

Oliveira had a good performance, but there's no excuse missing weight. He deserves a penalty in the form of waiting a fight for his title shot. Give it to Chandler, who made weight, and Conor. Then everyone involved makes millions of dollars: the UFC, Conor, Chandler, and the local Las Vegas community.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are you are obviously trolling. Mcgregor has won ONE fight in the LW division in his entire UFC career, SIX YEARS AGO. Since then hes 1-3 in fights and currently on a 2 fight losing streak. Chandler meanwhile just snapped a two fight win streak. So with a straight face you are telling me that McGregor and Chandler should be getting the title shot over Islam or Dariush who both have actual win streaks? Hell RDA deserves a title shot over McGregor and Chandler.

But lets exit fantasy land now, out here in the real world everyone agrees Oliveira is still the champion. Yes he missed weight (under extreme controversy) by a half pound at that and he was stripped of the title. Thats punishment enough. He then won his next fight so now has obviously earned his shot at winning the belt next.

Also, McGregor is shot. Hes not beating Chandler or anyone else in the top 5-10 anymore. Give him the rubber match with Diaz or zombie Ferguson at this point. People will still watch without making a mockery of the sport by letting a guy with a losing streak sniff a title shot.

only fight that makes sense for conor is nate.

easiest opponent for the most money. the guy has lost 3 of his last 4.

Lol @ Conor and his juggernaut left

If Conor was on Eddie form it would be an easy fight, but he isn't that guy now
Though a fight at 170 may still favour Conor??

I would defintely be interested in this

His chin is not meh, he took everything from Justin. I think Chandler KO's him stiff.

Chandler is a beast he'd smash mcgregor at this point.

but should chandler get the red panties? I'd be fine with it but when we talk about fighting conor, it's pretty much a reward of a big payday for a fighter who deserves it

I love how people were outraged at seeing Tony thrown to Chandler because of his recent record but are frothing at the mouth to see the same happen Conor.

I think peak Conor would have put on a show against Chandler. 34 year old rusty alcoholic Conor will get put to sleep before quickly I'm afraid.

Back