Media Chandler predicts McGregor quits in round 2 if they fight

I hope so, chandler has to avoid getting clipped badly

Sheeet

i said this in anotehr thread

chandler should be stripped of his ranking...... or even cut as someone replied to me

Firstly, Conor won't fight Chandler, but if he did..

Not even a McGregor hater, but the partying lifestyle makes the mind week after a while.

Performing at the elite level means depriving yourself in a basement, in the trenches, keeping the mind clean / focused.

If McGregor gets grinded for 5 minutes, he's going to give up and drown in there. The extra weight will only hurt Mcgregor, Chandler is going to be quicker on his feet and won't stop the pace. Without Usada, Chandler is also going to be even meaner this time around.

If McGregor is serious about fighting, he needs a real camp, and to give up drinking for at least a year.

lol, even Chandler is speaking about this fight with an "if" now?

go sign another fight while ur still in ur 30s Mike

probably true. conor is basically a one round fighter at this point, if he doesn't catch you early he's done.

Let it go Chandler, it’s not happening.

It never was.

Chandler is going to waste his time begging Conor to fight and it will never happen. He is like almost 40 already so he wasted all of this time waiting for the big payday.

Conor is never fighting in the UFC again, we need stop talking about him and let him go and take the midget WWE belt for a while.

As a guy that's always supported Conor, he better just stay on his yacht, avoid Michael Chandler, and enjoy life.

Back