Chandler vs JG, what's your pick

i'm with you on that bro.

Gaethje has a chin made of titanium.

I like everything about Justin Gaethje, his fight style, his openness, his honesty, his 'This is Me, It's the Unvarnished Truth'. And his warrior DGAF style.

So I *really* hope he wins and wins EMPHATICALLY on Saturday in NYC. I think Chandler is gonna try to blitz him in the first 20 or 30seconds, and/or shoot a massive takedown shot (blast double I'd guess) and then try to hold Gaethje down the entire round. That's part of the game but I do not like it -- i'd much rather see them stand and bang.

More than anything, I hope Gaethje destroys Chandler's legs, and breaks Chandler mentally after Chandler has trying abso-lutely-fucking everything to win and it has all failed and Gaethje is still there, smiling at him across the cage.
I want Chandler to be really hurting physically, mentally, spiritually after this loss.
I would like it if Chandler thinks after the fight "I'm just not at the UFC top level like this insane motherfu**er".

There.
Yes I'm a Gaethje fan. And no I do not like Chandler.

I have no idea how ppl started sleepin on Gaethje

Just a couple months ago he brutalized ferg
I mean, he made this man quiver with his shots

This is a dangerous fight for both mike and justin
I wanna see a war
And I see Justin gettin his hand raised

It's a Pick 'Em as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who places a large bet on one or the other is crazy. Justin is averaging as a - 210 favorite, and Michael is at + 175, so I would probably place a small bet on Michael. Still, I'm leaning towards Justin to win by KO.

Chandler. He has more ways to win, and I'd give the boxing edge to him. I think Gaethje's boxing is seen as good because of the Tony fight, but a lot of people can outbox the Tony of late. Otherwise it's been brawls. The way Chandler enters the pocket is better, his shots are cleaner. Then there's the wrestling and choke part. Gaethje hasn't shown good wrestling or grappling.

Longer fight favors Gaethje, also the low kick damage. But I think Chandler by stoppage.

Chandler 1st round or Gaethje 3rd round

Chandler may be too quick for him tho…

Feel like gaethje is the safer bet. But Chandler has heavy hands so you never know.

Chandler so overrated ( as to what & where his fan base puts him). Gaejthe " should" win this . Justin loses this , as vocal as hes been with getting a t-shot, he'll be buried in division.

Justin KO. If Chandler still had his chin and recovery before all the wars Id pick him but i cant trust that chin anymore.

This is where I’m at. I think Chandler is the better fighter all around. That being said, I’m worried about that chin. Justin’s has seemed to hold up much better.

I got it like this:

Chandler:
Rassling: 9
Standup: 7
KO power: 8
Cardio: 7
Chin: 5
Average: 7.2

JG:
Rassling: 5
Standup: 8
KO power: 8
Cardio: 6
Chin: 6
Average:6.6

The biggest difference IMO is JG has good kicks, Chandler has good rassling.
Who you got winning this saturday?

mate… are you gay for chandler?

Justin’s chin is a 9 and Chandlers is a 2 at best

Favouring Gaethje. Think he can survive throwing bombs in the pocket better than Chandler (who's been KO'd a few times)

Gaethje is way higher than a 6.6 lol, I think Chandler will be dangerous for a round and then Gaethje will drown him... sucks it's only 3 rounds.
CHandler went 5 rounds with Bendo and you think JG gonna drown him? JG gassed in 1 round against Habib.

Wrestling 7 and 7
Chin 4 and 9
Kicks 3 and 10

How are you take away Justin's biggest tool for breaking down an opponent?
DId you even read the post? I specifically pointed out his kicks.
And you are delusional about that chin. 9?. He got dropped by volume puncher in Tony
I got it like this:
The biggest difference IMO is JG has good kicks, Chandler has good rassling.
Who you got winning this saturday?

Leaning Gaethje but he's hittable and wouldn't be surprised if Chandler pulled it off. Coin toss.

If chandler doesn’t get it done in the first with a sub it’s Justin all day

chandlers low wrestle box stance going to get his calf eaten up ala Brent primas fight

Justin 2nd round ko after weathering chandlers storm

Gaethje by KO, making him next #1 contender after Oliviera-Poirier fight.

i'm with you on that bro.

Gaethje has a chin made of titanium.

I like everything about Justin Gaethje, his fight style, his openness, his honesty, his 'This is Me, It's the Unvarnished Truth'. And his warrior DGAF style.

So I *really* hope he wins and wins EMPHATICALLY on Saturday in NYC. I think Chandler is gonna try to blitz him in the first 20 or 30seconds, and/or shoot a massive takedown shot (blast double I'd guess) and then try to hold Gaethje down the entire round. That's part of the game but I do not like it -- i'd much rather see them stand and bang.

More than anything, I hope Gaethje destroys Chandler's legs, and breaks Chandler mentally after Chandler has trying abso-lutely-fucking everything to win and it has all failed and Gaethje is still there, smiling at him across the cage.
I want Chandler to be really hurting physically, mentally, spiritually after this loss.
I would like it if Chandler thinks after the fight "I'm just not at the UFC top level like this insane motherfu**er".

There.
Yes I'm a Gaethje fan. And no I do not like Chandler.

"See you in the middle."
~ Michael Chandler

Gaethje will win this.
Gaethje will have a low stance just like against Khabib.
If Gaethje just focus on the leg kicks instead of trying to finish Chandler early he will win.
Oliveira gave Chandler one low kick and Chandler almost lost ground.

It depends how Gaethje fights. If Gaethje fights Mexican style and march forward Chandler will take him down.

I like the new look of Gaethje. He is leaner in his face.

CHandler went 5 rounds with Bendo and you think JG gonna drown him? JG gassed in 1 round against Habib.

DId you even read the post? I specifically pointed out his kicks.
And you are delusional about that chin. 9?. He got dropped by volume puncher in Tony
It's amazing how many people are writing Justin off because of his performance against Khabib... it's Khabib bro. How long do you think Chandler would've lasted?

Back