Changing My Rap Name

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My current rap name is "The Best Rapper You Never Heard Of". It's noticeable and its on youtube so when people see my name they know what they are getting. Since changing it I got 4x as many followers. The problem is I don't believe it. My whole goal is honesty in music and I can't do that if I don't even believe my own name. So I want to change it again but to something very similar.

Here are my ideas. Which one would you be most likely to click.

" The Honest Rapper You Never Heard Of"

"The Real Rapper You Never Heard Of"

"The Realest Rapper You Never Heard Of"

"The Most Authentic Rapper You Never Heard Of"

Maybe shorten it down a bit?
T.H.R.Y.N.H.O
THRYNHO maybe?

Maybe shorten it down a bit?
T.H.R.Y.N.H.O
THRYNHO maybe?

I thought about doing that. I don't think it will translate to clicks because people won't know what I'm about when they see me on Youtube.

The Rapper Deaf People Can’t Hear

Lil Rapper You Never Heard Of

If you want a name to catch on it has to be easier to say than that. I am old school though, so a one or two word name that is unique is my preference: e.g. Raekwon. How many other Raekwons are there out there that people get confused with the rapper?

I don't see anything wrong with "The Best Rapper you Never Heard Of" being your title, though.

I guarantee you success if you change it to

KRISPY KREME

Clive The Office Admin Who Puts Name Tags On His Lunch.

Lil Poopy, Lil Snoozy, Lil Yasnoozy, Bronze Papa, Pippi Gonzales, Dizzy Dadbod are all good names to kick your career off.
You're welcome!

Just lose a "p" in the middle there and you're set.

Change it to Krunchy Klown or Lil Snoopy

Thank goodness you made this thread. We need to stay up to date on the people we’ve never heard of.

Keep the name and start working on your confidence. One of the biggest parts making it in the music/entertainment industry is confidence. You gotta be cool for kids to like you. Being confident is cool.

Lil pony

you’ll get a lot of clicks from various demographics

Back