Charles Martin Vs Anthony Joshua 7 May From London

You seem confused about how rankings work.

If you are trying to say that you personally think he is one of the 20 best heavyweights, then say that.
He doesn't know what he means. The mods should change his name to dumbass.

Rofl. Whyte isnt shit.

I didnt say it was a massive advantage. You said Wilder wouldnt have his reach and speed advantage over Joshua. That is false. He has both a reach and speed advantage over Joshua.

Whos back tracking again? you CLEARLY stated Wilders reach was significant over Joshua and it would cause problems for Joshua to get in on him.......fool.....lol...whats more funny iove been in the ring with guys who fought Wilder so I actually ddo know more about him....how about that? lmao

Show me where I said that.

Lol at the the "do you even train bro".

Perhaps the people you were in the ring with left you with severe brain trauma.

We'll see about that when Wilder puts the paws on him like Whyte did.

PS, he has a speed and reach advantage over Joshua also.
Heres what I said.

You seem to have a poor memory or reading comprehension.

Show me where I said that.

Lol at the the "do you even train bro".

Perhaps the people you were in the ring with left you with severe brain trauma.
You said the Reach advantage would cause Joshua problems......you can flip flop all you like its common on here...Heres my third challenge to you...other last two you declined...I'll make a vid of me doing boxing work and if I cant get over a 70 % approval rating it of me with the entre sherdog community and leave ...if I do you go...and delete your account as a mod and everything who has the brain damage?...?

You said the Reach advantage would cause Joshua problems......you can flip flop all you like its common on here...Heres my third challenge to you...other last two you declined...I'll make a vid of me doing boxing work and if I cant get over a 70 % approval rating it of me with the entre sherdog community and leave ...if I do you go...and delete your account as a mod and everything who has the brain damage?...?
Can you try posting that in English?

I feel like people might take Uncle Termite seriously if he took an extra minute to make his posts coherent. I mean, he'd still be that weird guy in the corner who has a litany of absurd opinions yet still thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but actual communication might be possible.

I feel like people might take Uncle Termite seriously if he took an extra minute to make his posts coherent. I mean, he'd still be that weird guy in the corner who has a litany of absurd opinions yet still thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but actual communication might be possible.

That's 95% of this board.

Show me where I said that. Again, you cant. All I said was that Wilder had the reach and speed advantage, in response to you saying he would not.

I have no idea what you just said in the rest of this gibberish.

ive already clowned you too...if you like I can show where? :)

Back