Media Charles Oliveira getting huge back tattoo done

I don't like tats. I wanted one as a teenager and thanks god It didn't go through. When a fighter with a tattoo loses, it always makes me wonder that the time he spent getting something ugly and utterly tasteless while risking an infection would be better spent in the gym
This is one of the strangest threads I have read on Sherdog. From this guy saying the time would be better spent, to Garbrandt being injured alot having anything to do with tattoos, so many weird opinions being shared on here. Most guys train 5 hours max a day, you have plenty of time to do other things hahaha wtf.

I was quite surprised that a bunch of MMA fans do not like tattoos. It has to be well over 60% of the roster who has more than 3 tattoos.

Not as good as Volkov's but looks above average quality & realisticaly it's in the top percentile of MMA tattoos

Darren Till's half exgf/half gorilla is still goat

You're doing it again. You're using greentext arrows on a website that doesn't have greentext.
>implying

Gotta love a tattoo thread. Bring on the fail!

Charles' tatt looks pretty cool. Worth paying for. Done well!

On the flip side. Getting a tatt of a spoiled bratman like this is so cringe. His limb should be amputated as a result:

View attachment 964869
Agreed. I have been sick of this hobbit for some time now, cant imagine getting a tattoo of the little hobgoblin.

Great idea!
It's tough to get the respect you deserve as one of the best fighters in the world if you don't have the face of a lion tatted on your back.
This way people will remember that he's the real deal.

Duh. Why else get tatted?

I don't like tats. I wanted one as a teenager and thanks god It didn't go through. When a fighter with a tattoo loses, it always makes me wonder that the time he spent getting something ugly and utterly tasteless while risking an infection would be better spent in the gym

in less words, all the time spent getting tattoos/letting them heal could be spent training and getting better.

But yeah agreed. $600 for this ____ $500 for _____ that's over a grand, LOL

Less gay than having another man’s name tattooed on the backs of your neck tbh.

at least Charles has HIS OWN name tattooed. LOL. You know what else has a name on the upper back?

A sports jersey, LOL

Check this out tho, head lion
87171666.jpg
I don't even...

Idk why but them back pieces hurt like fuck imo

I have two and both made me tap LoL

Check this out tho, head lion
87171666.jpg
I like how his ears become the lion's ears.

Otherwise good lord that is horrendous and freaky looking. Not bad work from the tattoo artist but just a weird as fuck idea.

Should refrain from judging until the finished product, but it seems like a relatively bland tattoo that belongs in EA Sports UFC 4.

I mean, if you like having your body covered with pictures then I guess this is a fairly well done one.

Personally, I don’t understand why grown men want to pay people to draw all over them. If you like lions a lot, you could just wear a lion t shirt.

This is one of the strangest threads I have read on Sherdog. From this guy saying the time would be better spent, to Garbrandt being injured alot having anything to do with tattoos, so many weird opinions being shared on here. Most guys train 5 hours max a day, you have plenty of time to do other things hahaha wtf.

I was quite surprised that a bunch of MMA fans do not like tattoos. It has to be well over 60% of the roster who has more than 3 tattoos.

Tattoos are haram brother.

<KhabibBS>

Not enough tattoo fails in here, come on bros

999a918ebc02bf1c860e86210ebff79f--special-needs-bad-tattoos.jpg
LMFAO that just can't be. I drew that kind of shit when I was 5. Then it became clear I'd never draw decently, so I quit. This is jail worthy.

Back