Charles Oliveira would smoke Khabib like a cigar

Yeah and Khabib knows this and its the real reason he retired
<seedat>

Pick you poison Khabib fan, GSP or Oliveria. You boy is going bye bye
Amazing how, even though Khabib literally went undefeated his entire career, as soon as he retires NOW he can't beat this guy or that one.

How many times did you pick against Khabib? Every time? And you were always wrong?

And you still didn't learn a fucking thing?

Intredasting

Khabib makes GSP tap to strikes quicker than journeyman Serra did

Your horrible username makes your opinion of my opinion of your opinion invalid.
Your join date makes.... ah never mind, welcome to sherdog you newb, you sound like an asshole so you will fit right in.

Damn khabib wasn't joking, he really is the floyd Mayweather of mma

Always jump on hype trains, "oh this guy is khabib's poison"

Khabib then proceeds to beat the fighter like a fucking child

Mma fans really are low IQ compared to boxing fans

If they are equal in skill then it would be Khabib's strength advantage that would give him the win. That and his positional awareness is the best in the game

Khabib wins because he is the more complete fighter. While Khabib has elite takedown defense and rapidly improving stand up. He went from throwing wild uppercuts to boxing with Justin Gaethje for a round and winning on the feet. I actually think he has the striking defense and IQ to beat Olivera on the feet. Also the pressure he can place on Olivera can make him wilt.

Mma fans really are low IQ compared to boxing fans

Been saying this for a while. Boxing fans would dismantle Jones record and show him out to be what he is, a past prime midget killer with huge height and reach advantages and when his eye pokes and PEDS don't help him then he has judges to save him. Meanwhile MMA fans and pundits consider him the GOAT, lol.

Look I picked Tony to win last night, so I’ll eat my crow.
But what is up with people jumping off deep end on being retarded about Olivera?

I don't think so. Charles has better wrestling and clinch compared to Tony but Khabib is way better than him in those areas and in terms of control.

Here we go. Hype, hype, maul. Lather, rinse, repeat.
<{ohyeah}>

He only fought strikers for his whole career. He didn't fight a single black belt div Mundialer or ADCCer and like 2 wrestlers. One he should have lost against (Tibau), the other never used it in an MMA cage (Gaethje) and became a striker.

One of the most lacklustre records of any GOAT. Snoozeman has 10 times the resume of Khabib lol and he looked in trouble on the ground against Maia. Not saying Charles is in that tier of grappling, but he has a chance.

I'd love to see this fight, shame we will never get to see it probably. Charles is very crafty and sneaky on the ground, especially on his back too.

The only thing I would worry about with Oliveira v Khabib is him pulling out a guillotine on Khabib during a TD attempt.

This! Poirier almost had one and do Bronx's bjj is better than Dustin's.

This! Poirier almost had one and do Bronx's bjj is better than Dustin's.

Khabib studied Dustin and knew his guillotine would never work. He wouldn't fall for that if he fought Charles.

He only fought strikers for his whole career. He didn't fight a single black belt div Mundialer or ADCCer and like 2 wrestlers. One he should have lost against (Tibau), the other never used it in an MMA cage (Gaethje) and became a striker.

One of the most lacklustre records of any GOAT. Snoozeman has 10 times the resume of Khabib lol and he looked in trouble on the ground against Maia. Not saying Charles is in that tier of grappling, but he has a chance.
Suddenly RDA isn't considered a high-level BJJ practitioner?

Back