Charles Olivera was robbed

Dont recall any flurry that nearly finished the fight in the first. Round 1 was without doubt Olivera.

I said the guillotine had the same equivalence as a near fight ending flurry, since it nearly ended the fight

everything is a robbery

It ain't a robbery. But I can see at a stretch how a judge could give Oliveira the fight. That sub attempt at the end was very close. Personally think it wasn't enough to overcome the rest of the round

* edited, I meant wasn't

Last edited:
Both fighters got robbed their deserved title shots with this idiotic matchup.
LW is at sad state right now. No interesting matches that would make a difference. Only meaningless fights that are like nice to see but they don’t matter to the division.

It's very alarming to see so many people not giving Charles round 1 & 3

Any time you are put into a submission deep enough to where the only thing saving you is the bell, you lose the round, the ending of the round/ref is what prevented you from being literally murdered or having a limb completely snap rendering you unable to continue fighting, you lose that round, no debate

Tsarukyan lost that fight and any non biased educated fan sees that

Charles going back to his losing ways once again. His lucky skid is over.

It's very alarming to see so many people not giving Charles round 1 & 3

Any time you are put into a submission deep enough to where the only thing saving you is the bell, you lose the round, the ending of the round/ref is what prevented you from being literally murdered or having a limb completely snap rendering you unable to continue fighting, you lose that round, no debate

Tsarukyan lost that fight and any non biased educated fan sees that
Welcome to your new account. I'm sure your old ones went over just fine

He won 1 Tsaryukan won 2. Clearly game down to the 3rd. Whoever says it was a foregone conclusion are just being Homer's to either fighter. Amar wasn't dominant winning the 3rd but he was winning. With that said , terrible way to end a round on his part and that's gotta factor in.
That choke at the end was not even close to sunk in, essentially pinning Armin down

Near finish in the first and saved by the bell in the last. Even if you give Tsarukyan a 10-8 for round 2, that's still only a draw. Getting saved by the bell should be an automatic 10-8 anyway.

Back