Media Charles Oliviera's Head Coach "We Would Rather Fight Conor Mcgregor Next Than Islam Makhachev or LW Belt"

Wouldn't you rather get paid more to work half as hard? Afraid? Did you forget that he accepted the rematch before injury?
He accepted it, however he pulled out 10 days before with an injury(which Dana White + Others said he could have gotten interior stiches and still fought).

Then immediately took another fight instead of Islam when he's by far the #1 contender just a month later to fight Islam.

Maybe he's over the belt and just wants to cash out. At this point McGregor is losing value fast though.

He accepted it, however he pulled out 10 days before with an injury(which Dana White + Others said he could have gotten interior stiches and still fought).

Then immediately took another fight instead of Islam when he's by far the #1 contender just a month later.

Yes, take a title fight which could possibly push you to the back of the line with an injury, removing you from the picture almost entirely if you lose again? Since when did Dana become a cutman or expert on injuries? You do realize a cut can heal in a month? You do know ten days is a lot shorter than a month? His coach also said he would rather fight Conor, not that he wouldn't fight Islam. Anyway, moving on.

I liked the interview more than I thought I would. Lima's not wrong about Chandler vs. McGregor and he was not wrong about Covington either. Also, I don't know how MMA gyms operate but I like that he said he does not have contracts with his clients and that he provides other things such as legal advice and English classes.

Then immediately took another fight instead of Islam when he's by far the #1 contender just a month later to fight Islam.
Charles did not immediately take the Arman fight, he wanted to fight in the beginning of the year janyary/february, but someone was ”injured” (read no deserd card with happy scales available). But immediately when Charles vs. Arman and Justin vs. Max got booked, someone wanted to fight on a Saudi card.
This is getting ridiculous.

Charles is cleaning out the division and accepting all challenges like a real champ and we should appreciate it.

Wouldn't you rather get paid more to work half as hard? Afraid? Did you forget that he accepted the rematch before injury?

Yeah but MMA expert Chael P. Sonnen said Charles' master plan was to always pull out of the fight at the last moment despite signing the contract. :eek:

Charles is 34. Maybe he can waste the next 3 years of his quickly-ending career waiting for a Conor fight that never happens. It's a great idea. Ask Chandler.

I would like to see Charles fight Conor rather than Islam.
Justin is who I wanna see fight Islam, provided he beats Max.
And I wish there were some fresh, deserving contenders waiting in the wings, instead of the same retreads that have fought for the title multiple times already. It's a shame that St. Denis, Gamrot and Fiziev all had to lose.
<31>

Back