Cheat meal, cheat day?

rozzer58

Green Belt
Reaction score
So who here has a cheat meal or a cheat day? What does it consist of? What does your regular diet consist of when not on your cheat day?

Usual days generally consist of eggs, meat fried in butter, green beans/broccolli/onion and salad/mayo and berries.

Cheat days usually on weekends consist of Quest or Atkins bars, chai tea, dark chocolate, alcohol. I honestly never really just splurge on Coke and pizza.

Depends on how hard I'm training. If I'm really focused on dropping a little weight I have the cheat day on a Wednesday or Thursday. That way my Monday weigh ins don't look so bad.

I usually have some pizza or pasta. Depends on my mood. Best to not overdue it either or you'll loose control of your diet.

Have a decent portion but keep focused on your goals. And remember the guilty disgusting feeling you get when you pig out on a diet, helps to control urges.

Normally a dominoes pizza or a chinese takeout . Some beers too, can't stand sugar drinks thank god its just ice water for me.

Chocolate almonds. It's my once a week cheat and I DESTROY them.

My old Defensive tactics teacher recommended that I start taking a cheat day. He was a shredded BEAST and explained the mechanics of it to me (in short that I remember: you basically shock your system by introducing fats and sugars you wouldn't normally indulge in, then rip the carpet back out when you go back to your normal diet)

I am totally sold on cheat days. One every ten days or so. I notice my abs actually look better for some reason, and it curves my cravings the rest of the week. It gives me something to look forward to. . . and I go ALL OUT.

chinese food is usually my go to. pizza is big on my list also.

if im really going all out ill go out for a big breakfast that makes me want to go in a coma for the remainder of the day.

I am following 4 hour body right now and am destroying some pizza, donuts, burger and mexican on my cheat day.

On my cheat days?

Anything I want.
Fast food? Check.
BBQ? Check.
Pizza? Check.
Junk food? Check.

Cheat days are that and I don't limit myself. From candy to bbq I just don't care on a cheat day.

My old Defensive tactics teacher recommended that I start taking a cheat day. He was a shredded BEAST and explained the mechanics of it to me (in short that I remember: you basically shock your system by introducing fats and sugars you wouldn't normally indulge in, then rip the carpet back out when you go back to your normal diet)

I am totally sold on cheat days. One every ten days or so. I notice my abs actually look better for some reason, and it curves my cravings the rest of the week. It gives me something to look forward to. . . and I go ALL OUT.

I've also found this extremely helpful. I try it once a week though.

Keep in mind it's been a little since I've been "training" but when I was my favorite cheat consisted of some nasty potato chips/tortilla chips and cottage cheese. The cottage cheese made me feel better about cheating.

I still have too much weight to lose to do a "cheat day" but I do do a cheat meal once per week.

Friday night. Usually Taco Bell. Like to get 3 chicken flatbread sandwhiches and a xxl burrito with steak. Sometimes i'll mix it up and get a chicken quesadilla as well. I don't touch the sugar soda crap, but I do like to binge during the cheat meal in portion size.

I have a cheat meal every day. But Im naturally thin so this might not be a helpful post.

Saturday cheat day FTW.
I figure that I'll have a beer or 4 after Rugby anyway, so the day is effectively shot for being clean...
Burger, fries, and shake are almost always included.
and having run around tackling/being tackled/doing awful things to people for 80 minutes, it's not like I haven't gotten some work in.

Burgers and pizza are usually my "cheat foods". Prob like once every 2 weeks or so.

I've decided ill have my cheat day every 10 days...which means this friday ill go nuts. Order a dominoes and ice cream, munch and watch the fights!

Saturday cheat day is the best. My day to day is a basic low carb diet. Thinking of introducing shakes in the morning now as well. My cheat day is almost always some type of breaded chicken or thin crust pizza. Every few weeks I make some Special k cookies ( my fav snack ever ha ) Even on my cheat days I only cheat on one meal and still do not drink anything with sugar in it though. I have lost 60lbs since last sept.

i fuckin ruined some donuts on saturday morning. an apple fritter, maple bar, and an old fashioned.

thought i was going to die afterward so i took the dog for an entirely too long walk.

sometimes i crave pizza.. I once finished a large by myself. I felt like a POS afterwards

Back