bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ioiy9sfpuwb7azolvtr3.jpg

fhubwbjxls7kdf4qedsb.jpg

Holy fuck this thing is ugly. Even uglier than the new Camaro refresh:
2019-chevy-camaro-video.jpg

Considering how everyone in America (including the president) hates GM right now, they're doing themselves no favors with this atrocious new design motif. And because the Silverado is their most important car, they can't afford to fuck it up like this.

<DisgustingHHH>
Seems to be typical of GM lately: bulky but without the "cool" that Dodge brings with it

I don't hate that Camaro though; I would rather get a Charger if I'm going that route but I don't think it is an ugly car.

Profile isn't too bad, but looking into that grill is as bad as staring at Sarah Jessica Parker head on.

It seems like they are trying to make the trucks look more like their heavy duty line. I like the previous style fine. However, I'd prefer a Ford.

Lol good. I think their best model is still the 2014-2016. The ones with the matching grill color instead of chrome are my favorite.

i like it how the grill says "i have a small dick"

This actually is the HD model. I'll have to see if the standard 1500 Model changed.

<DisgustingHHH>
Seems to be typical of GM lately: bulky but without the "cool" that Dodge brings with it

I don't hate that Camaro though; I would rather get a Charger if I'm going that route but I don't think it is an ugly car.
that Camaro disgusted so many fanboys that Chevy is working overtime to correct it.
2019-camaro-coupe-2ss-gko-colorizer.jpg

cc_2018CHC020002_01_640_GD1.jpg

Every inch of the updated car is uglier. The car looks like some special ed kid's helmet.

lol, they are trying as hard as they can to mimic the new fords. chevy failed miserably, in my opinion. the new fords look badass. no comparison.

ioiy9sfpuwb7azolvtr3.jpg

fhubwbjxls7kdf4qedsb.jpg

Considering how everyone in America (including the president) hates GM right now, they're doing themselves no favors with this atrocious new design motif. And because the Silverado is their most important car, they can't afford to fuck it up like this.

This one doesn’t look bad..

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-05.jpg

And I actually think the new Rams look shitty tbh compared to the previous gen..

997bf8c227c0b87e83ad25d2a2d1f7a7.jpg

images

New trucks are crazy expensive, my two oldies are paid off and running. Glad I got them when I did.

Check out how ugly the new Silverado is. Holy fuck this thing is ugly. Even uglier than the new Camaro refresh:

. Agreed. Silverado is ugly. Very, very big, for guys with 'small' penises.
. Agreed. That Camaro body style is ugly as shit. It has been ugly for years now.

Chevrolet and Ford seem to both be turning towards this 'futuristic' look. Not sure who is deciding that. The higher the horsepower, the uglier the car and truck.

I think Dodge did very well with their design. It looks like a real muscle car:

ioiy9sfpuwb7azolvtr3.jpg

fhubwbjxls7kdf4qedsb.jpg

yeah that's pretty bad

eadhs yasmb

not as bad as any version of the dodge ram...only giant pussys would drive a dodge ram imho

that Camaro disgusted so many fanboys that Chevy is working overtime to correct it.
2019-camaro-coupe-2ss-gko-colorizer.jpg

cc_2018CHC020002_01_640_GD1.jpg

Every inch of the updated car is uglier. The car looks like some special ed kid's helmet.

Yeah, I’m a GM guy and even I bought a Ram and refuse to buy a new Camaro based on looks alone. If I buy newer (I may after I sell my 70 SS) I’m looking at Shelby’s and Challengers. But that’s only if I go newer. If I stick with classic.. it’s Chevy all day long.

Back