Media Check out the new T shirt of the Josh Emmett knockout.

I always wonder how much of this stuff fighters actually sell. I follow MMA from more than 20 years and still I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen someone wearing MMA related stuff outside of gym/competion ennviroments

Well that was quick. Is this full violence company owned by the UFC? Or what is the relation? Do they just promote fighters?

Do we think this is in poor taste or no? I mean I don’t give a shit but it does feel kinda too soon lol
Nah Bryce & is alive & well its cool

I always wonder how much of this stuff fighters actually sell. I follow MMA from more than 20 years and still I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen someone wearing MMA related stuff outside of gym/competion ennviroments
I’ve never even considered buying any mma merchandise and it’s been my favourite sport for like 20 years

I’ve never even considered buying any mma merchandise and it’s been my favourite sport for like 20 years
I know that feeling. At least in the Affliction Tshirt Era there was a sort of irony about the bones and skulls, but now every single piece of MMA merch just feels so fucking cringy. I would be ashamed of myself showing up in puplic wearing shit like that. I also train BJJ, both Gi an No Gi, and if you write on Amazon "bjj tshirt" the search results will give you chills, "the ground it's my ocean and I'm a schark" kind of cringe

I know that feeling. At least in the Affliction Tshirt Era there was a sort of irony about the bones and skulls, but now every single piece of MMA merch just feels so fucking cringy. I would be ashamed of myself showing up in puplic wearing shit like that. I also train BJJ, both Gi an No Gi, and if you write on Amazon "bjj tshirt" the search results will give you chills, "the ground it's my ocean and I'm a schark" kind of cringe
My brother and stepdad wore Affliction shirts back then when that was a thing. They didn't even know it was MMA related.

Back