Checked the ref, then checked Hills chin

He did smart by avoiding Kyshenko since the Ukrainian outgunned him. Turning MMA and hunding down Adesanya turned out good time investment.

It's fucking insane to me that the odds were this close. It's fucking insane to me how many people on these boards picked hill. Their resumes are night and day in quality. This was exactly what I expected. People are so bad at analyzing fighters and fights

It's fucking insane to me that the odds were this close. It's fucking insane to me how many people on these boards picked hill. Their resumes are night and day in quality. This was exactly what I expected. People are so bad at analyzing fighters and fights
You and me both man... I've been waiting until after the fight to gloat but jesus I swear to god that 80% of the MMA world picked Hill and i could not for the life of me understand why.

You and me both man... I've been waiting until after the fight to gloat but jesus I swear to god that 80% of the MMA world picked Hill and i could not for the life of me understand why.
I don't even understand where the underlying motivation to overhype Hill, was even coming from. Where was this shit even coming from? Dude isn't charismatic, dude hasn't beaten anyone, dude has a journeyman's volume of fights.

Why were people even motivated to pick him over a two sport, two division world champ?

I don't even understand where the underlying motivation to overhype Hill, was even coming from. Where was this shit even coming from? Dude isn't charismatic, dude hasn't beaten anyone, dude has a journeyman's volume of fights.

Why were people even motivated to pick him over a two sport, two division world champ?

I just think MMA fans aren't that smart. They see Jamahal punch and KO guys and beat up ancient Glover and believe all the BS about Poatan having a glass chin so they default pick to Jamahal. Anyone who's actually watched the tape knows this was a nightmare matchup from day 1 for salty man HIll.

@KazDibiase If you can find it, that was f'ing hilarious

{<jordan}
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back