Chiesa Conor Lawsuit Update

Ok, I am reviewing the docket.

First, the McGregor Defendants (him personally and McGregor Sports and Entertainment) made a motion to partially dismiss, the which the Chiesa responded by amending the Complaint. The McG Defendants renewed their motion, arguing dismissal of most of the causes of action, including the Son of Sam Law claim (disgorgment of profits from a felony), as well as dismissing against MSE for having insufficient contacts with New York State.

The Court dismissed the Son of Sam claim, the negligence claim (Chiesa pleads that McGregor acted intentionally, and did not do so in the alternative, big kaka by his lawyers), negligent infliction of emotional distress, intentional infliction of emotional distress (conduct did not rise to the level of outrageous or extreme even if the complaint is taken as true), the claim for punitive damages (unclear why they brought this as a separate claim, when it is clearly a remedy or measure of damages), and dismissed against MSE because McGregor did not act for MSE's benefit or at their behest.

Barclay's just answered, I believe.

Bottom line: Plaintiff's attorney stretched, and got slapped down to what this case always was: a simple assault.

I swear to G*d, if someone else claims I am not a lawyer after I briefed this crap instead of working, they need to be banned.

My I'm a laywer myself Bruh

is it true that all lawyers go to hell?

hidden clause: sherbros exluded of course
<45>

I heard Michael Chiesa’s mother is not a very friendly person.

Leon Edwards handled his shit like a man. Cheisa is doing the exact opposite.

Seems like you dont know the difference between filing a motion vs the matter actually being settled?

<{1-1}>
Alright Detective Derek

Im+a+detective+_3f6516_5349963.jpg

Back