Opinion china lunar celebration

fckrajina1982

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in china lunar celebration they had africa dance segment and they had BLACK FACE. you know what africans and black response was EXTREME DISAPOITMENT STATEMENT. just imagine if this was usa or europe or canada we would not hear end of donate to ncaap , be educated by some low life soul singer , education on black history and what not. i am starting to believe they focus on europe and usa especialy because here people will throw money so some, racism b.s. issue goes away. i mean they do not go to s america africa asia and bring their magnifing glass and manipulation to find racism in everything becuase those people do not throw money to them so they accusations can go away. why is america bending so low to kiss their feet and throw money on them for "extremly disapointing choises" by some people. i mean they do not go cancel culture to rest of the world becuse in usa it is like yes you are right i am racist what do i have to do to make you feel good.

Last edited:
Black face is racist because it was used in minstrel shows. Chinese people never had minstrel shows so why would black face be racist there?

Black face is racist because it was used in minstrel shows. Chinese people never had minstrel shows so why would black face be racist there?
You seriously think that's the only reason it's offensive? Remove minstrel shows, it's still offensive and racist.

i am reading yahoo but now that article is gone but you can google ny 17th district senator wants diversity is strenght b.s crap. what he wrote there is so much crap and b.s. unbeliaveble. this type of things they would not be able to get away with anywhere in the world exept in usa. if blacks ever tried this anywhere in s america or asia there would be outrage and violence. just go and read this
"https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/financ...stricts-in-america-ny-lawmaker-153103623.html" i am telling they would not be able to get away with this much b.s. anywhere in the world like they do in usa

Better off if we dont take things so seriously. Being offended or hurt over such things can be a choice. Its a mistake not being able to make fun of our already freakish physical appearance as humans. Only "normal" by way of familiarity. What does an octopus think of the way we look? Anyone have any pandemic jokes?

Well ... minstrel shows were generally American.. so are you telling me blackface in Germany isn't racist? That's a interesting way to look at it.

Last edited:
Is TS having a stroke or a breakdown? Should someone call for help?

in china lunar celebration they had africa dance segment and they had BLACK FACE. you know what africans and black response was EXTREME DISAPOITMENT STATEMENT. just imagine if this was usa or europe or canada we would not hear end of donate to ncaap , be educated by some low life soul singer , education on black history and what not. i am starting to believe they focus on europe and usa especialy because here people will throw money so some, racism b.s. issue goes away. i mean they do not go to s america africa asia and bring their magnifing glass and manipulation to find racism in everything becuase those people do not throw money to them so they accusations can go away. why is america bending so low to kiss their feet and throw money on them for "extremly disapointing choises" by some people. i mean they do not go cancel culture to rest of the world becuse in usa it is like yes you are right i am racist what do i have to do to make you feel good.

we have black face on tv shows here in the European union and no one gives a shit..

As someone who lives in Canada I can't comment. Our 'prime minister' has been in black face at least three (03) times.

As someone who lives in Canada I can't comment. Our 'prime minister' has been in black face at least three (03) times.
Three times? Those are rookie numbers.

Back