China's Xinjiang region legalizes Muslim concentration camps to educate and transform extremists

There are Americans jealous we dont have this right now.

<mma4>
May be the only way to curb that garbage ideology.

I'll reserve judgement until we know the outcomes.

Will there be smores?

This is part of Mainland China's current mantra.

"If it is legal, it is thereby just."

Will there be smores?

Smores are mandatory, they will be cooked on piles of burnt Koran's and sacred headscarfs, after the interned are forced to kiss pictures of Chairman Mao on the cheek and declare him big daddy for life.

The whole country is a re-education camp.

This is why you do not want to reside under the rule of a "federation" as an ethnic minority.

The good times, of "peace and solidarity", might last for a while, but ultimately, you're going to be forced into becoming part of the main population. Sooner or later. The easy way, or the hard way.

This is why all the peoples need their own land, where they can enforce their own rules.

I used to live in xinjiange. It probably would have been a better place if they had of done this earlier.

I used to live in xinjiange. It probably would have been a better place if they had of done this earlier.
How would you feel if we forced all the polar bears in Alaska out of their igloos and rounded them up into camps to teach them that penguins are superior?

Bigot confirmed

How would you feel if we forced all the polar bears in Alaska out of their igloos and rounded them up into camps to teach them that penguins are superior?

Bigot confirmed

Oooohhhh bigot....

Whatever. Being part of a religion is a choice, people can be judged for the choices they make.

If criticizing people’s choices makes me a bigot then fine. I’m a bigot and I do t even care. At least I’m not a white hating racist like you.

Oooohhhh bigot....

Whatever. Being part of a religion is a choice, people can be judged for the choices they make.

If criticizing people’s choices makes me a bigot then fine. I’m a bigot and I do t even care. At least I’m not a white hating racist like you.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Back