International Chinese Spy Balloon spotted flying over the Billings, Montana

Well I’m glad the president is being transparent and telling use what’s going on

We should not believe the Chief of Propaganda for any administration. Anything that comes out of their mouth, Republican or Democrat, should be challenged by journalists. It's an important part of a functioning democracy. If our politicians are behaving properly they have nothing to worry about.

had mentioned concern that they didn’t tell trump and his admin about these objects during trumps presidency. This is insane tho, especially when these things were above military bases and they don’t tell the president???? How do they not tell the commmandee and chief theee are UFOs surveilling our military bases??

WASHINGTON—A small circle of intelligence officials at the Pentagon during the Trump administration monitored a series of mysterious objects—now suspected to be balloons—but the incidents were never reported to the White House because it wasn’t clear what they were, former U.S. officials said

In all fairness, President Trump could barely be trusted with the regular military. He literally wouldn't even be eligible for a regular security clearance if he didn't get elected by our nation's psychos. Remember you're talking about a dude who wanted to nuke hurricanes. The most thin skinned unstable moron ever to touch the office of the Presidency in my lifetime.

And before you wonder, I don't find President Biden to be very appealing. I don't think he's as big of a risk for ridiculous behavior, but he's basically a walking fossil. Really pathetic that he's a better alternative than the other guy.

This whole train derailment thing is very odd to me. We have 1000 train derailments a year according to the Federal Railroad Administration. So that's basically 2-3 a day in the United States. That one up north is bad, but it's really strange how people latched onto this like it's some giant conspiracy. It's a bad accident, but it's not rare by any means.

This whole train derailment thing is very odd to me. We have 1000 train derailments a year according to the Federal Railroad Administration. So that's basically 2-3 a day in the United States. That one up north is bad, but it's really strange how people latched onto this like it's some giant conspiracy. It's a bad accident, but it's not rare by any means.
@cottagecheesefan posted a stat the other day, Norfork Southern is responsible for over 50% of those 1000 derails a year.

@cottagecheesefan posted a stat the other day, Norfork Southern is responsible for over 50% of those 1000 derails a year.

that was actually Union Pacific, the biggest offender and Norfolk southern combined

point still the same tho, if you look at the states almost all the derailments are the top 5 or so biggwsr rail companies

This is a cool incident report list to look. This I filtered class 1 rails and the accident type as derailment. Not sure if a copy and paste of the link works. If so, gives you an idea how it is really just not even all the class 1 rails, just a few

https://safetydata.fra.dot.gov/officeofsafety/publicsite/query/inctally3.aspx

edit: link doesn’t work, but you can enter the parameters, class 1, derailment, 2021 with December being end month.

I can also post screen shot when I get home

Last edited:
US and China hostilities are ramping up. Now the US are accusing China of planning to supply weapons to Russia to help them out in Ukraine. This could turn into a proper proxy war between the worlds two biggest superpowers. Sucks to be Ukraine because this will just prolong their struggle. Russia would have bled dry in a year or two at most, but with China behind them this war could drag on indefinitely.

Maybe the US should have just shot down that balloon on the quiet and just not made such a big drama show. Both sides have been flying balloons over each others territories for a long time before this. Seems like the US are itching for a fight with China and Ukraine will be the unfortunate piggy in the middle.

It makes sense though, the US destroy China's military now (or force them to tow the line) while they are badly outmatched rather than wait another decade when it will likely be much more even.

LOL it's been latched on go due to dangerous chemicals, burning them, carcinogenics. It's going to have long term fall out on the environment and people of the area

Nice spin job Mayor Pete… lol

I’d guess that a majority… like almost all derailments are minor events that don’t result in massive chemical containimation, killing thousands of animals and turning water ways toxic.

Last edited:
LOL it's been latched on go due to dangerous chemicals, burning them, carcinogenics. It's going to have long term fall out on the environment and people of the area

I'm sure it's a real problem for the area but it doesn't seem to fit the conspiracy narrative I've been hearing.

I'm sure it's a real problem for the area but it doesn't seem to fit the conspiracy narrative I've been hearing.

I hadn't seen or heard any really. There is a pretty obvious one to cover up the fall out though

Anyway.

Balloons!

RIP Hawaii sherbros. Even in death, darth Brandon has your back folks. And that is just the deal, folks. Simple as.

He will stop any involved from being lynched. Doing the people’s mandate
61ISEReI10L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And those downstream...er... downriver

Senior U.S officials have told NBC that the balloons were able to collect the data they were designed to, which was to pick up electrical signals from weapons, communications, etc.

So was it smart of Biden to let the balloon fly over all these bases before shooting it down? I know some were totally fine with it because they were supposedly scrambling it's communications, which did help some, but not 100% effective

Also wonder if the found this out from recovered debris? Cause I thought they said they weren't able to recover much, if anything. Question now is when did the admin know it was still able to communicate with China? Also, so tclear his was a PLA/military balloon, right? Not some weather thing gone haywire.

The Chinese spy balloon that flew across the U.S. was able to gather intelligence from several sensitive American military sites, despite the Biden administration’s efforts to block it from doing so, according to two current senior U.S. officials and one former senior administration official.

China was able to control the balloon so it could make multiple passes over some of the sites (at times flying figure eight formations) and transmit the information it collected back to Beijing in real time, the three officials said. The intelligence China collected was mostly from electronic signals, which can be picked up from weapons systems or include communications from base personnel, rather than images, the officials said.

The three officials said China could have gathered much more intelligence from sensitive sites if not for the administration’s efforts to move around potential targets and obscure the balloon’s ability to pick up their electronic signals by stopping them from broadcasting or emitting signals.

Back